betterlovedoll.com

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
dolmuk

Post by dolmuk »

Is it possible to add a link to the latest added images (in the Members gallery) to show more than the latest 8 images... I always feel like I missed something (and so go trawling through all the galleries) if the latest 8 images are all new ones.

Guavadude

I Agree

Post by Guavadude »

I agree It would be nice to have more in the recent bin, but I belive that if you select the most recent pic, and start the slide show it will run the show in the order the pics were posted, give it a try and see if you agree. 8)
"If there is a better use for the Internet, I haven't found it" Homer J Simpson

dolmuk

Post by dolmuk »

Aaaah.... hadn't realised you could do that.... that solves the problem. Thanks for pointing it out!

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Hi.

Yep, it sure can be time consuming to "browse" the Member Gallery. I try and go there to look around and see what's new...but it's getting pretty big! Plus there are a lot of images that are there just to link to text posts, out of context they can be confusing. :cry:

If members have images that they would like to share with the rest of us, it's really helpful when they post a message with a link to their appropriate album. There are some real gems in there if you can find them! :D

Just a thought,
--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

INFORMATIONS