betterlovedoll.com

Deleting pics from the Member Gallery

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Deleting pics from the Member Gallery

Post by jayo215 »

I maxed out my drivespace for the Member Gallery, which is fine. But I note I've uploaded photos at various times to illustrate now-dead threads. Would it be possible to add a function so that the member can delete photos from his own gallery? That way I could knock out the ones I don't need anymore, and rotate stuff to keep things fresh.

Just a suggestion.

Sith_Lord

Post by Sith_Lord »

Wow your right! I thought you could delete pics, But you can only delete the whole album.
I suddenly realized I\'m living in a dollhouse!

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Hi Jayo.

First, you need to be in "Admin mode" click the link on the upper right of the page.

Then next to the Album thumbnail there is an "EDIT PICS" button, press that and it will bring up a screen that shows all the photos in that Album.

Below each photo there are some check boxes. Select the one that says "Delete picture," then go to the bottom of the screen and press "Apply modifications."

That should delete your unwanted photo, let me know if you have any problems.

--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

Got it. Thanks!
AdultDVDTalk is being sued by trolls. It could happen here, too. Please #KeepTalkAlive

INFORMATIONS