betterlovedoll.com

Doll Album or Member Gallery?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
KCQuestor

Doll Album or Member Gallery?

Post by KCQuestor »

I have pictures of Friday in both her Doll Album and my own Member Gallery. Is there a reason that I would want to keep doing that? It is a pain to upload the pictures and enter the captions twice. Since the Doll Album is so very well linked to the Doll Forum web site, is there a suggestion for which one should be used and when?

I suppose that the Doll Album would be for pictured of Friday, while the Member Gallery could be used for other pictures--illustrating a point of a discussion on boobs or hair or whatever.

Thoughts?

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Doll Album or Member Gallery?

Post by Boater »

KCQuestor wrote:I suppose that the Doll Album would be for pictured of Friday, while the Member Gallery could be used for other pictures--illustrating a point of a discussion on boobs or hair or whatever.

Thoughts?
That's my thinking KCQ. I use The Doll Album for Leyna's pix and have used the Member Gallery once for an example pic which I should delete since it's irrelevant now.
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Yes, the member galleries are really for disjointed stuff other than dolls, such as the pictures of real girls in the miscellaneous gallery. All pictures of Friday herself should go in the doll album, all others to the member gallery, unless they are directly related to Friday, such as the truck and bench and such.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

INFORMATIONS