betterlovedoll.com

TDF IS TAKING FOREVER TO LOAD ON MY PC!!!

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

TDF IS TAKING FOREVER TO LOAD ON MY PC!!!

Post by 4biddenartist »

Hi all i was just wanting to know if this problem is happening to other people? Other websites are loading fine biut TDF is taking forever even to load the recent posts page? what can i do?
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: TDF IS TAKING FOREVER TO LOAD ON MY PC!!!

Post by Nescio50 »

Sorry, when the database back-up process is running this sometimes happens.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Nescio50 wrote:Sorry, when the database back-up process is running this sometimes happens.
The resource which is TDF is becoming so large that the computing resources required to run it, and reliably must be significant. In view of the great popularity and numbers of people visiting it and contributions from so many, it's a miracle that it works reliably at all and is a great credit to all involved.

Thank you for maintaining a place where enthusiasms and inspirations can bring so much pleasure to so many, and make such a positive difference to people's lives.

Thank you also for a place where enthusiasms can be celebrated, and expressed without fear of upsetting anyone, and thank you also to all moderators for guidance, and help where necessary - as well as an atmosphere of kindness.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I agree Harem, thank you TDF. I was just wondering, its funny though on my tablet it loads so fast but it bogs down on my pc which i think is the oppisite of what should happen due to my pc being immensly more powerful with more memory and ram ect.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

INFORMATIONS