betterlovedoll.com

How to buy a doll from someone on this site?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
neednjdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

How to buy a doll from someone on this site?

Post by neednjdoll »

How does everyone here buy a doll, by having it shipped by the owner? Do you just trust that when they have your money they will ship the doll? I want to open my options to buying a doll from other states by having it shipped, other than finding a doll close to where I live and buying cash in person, but how can I have some sort of guarentee that when they have my money I will receive the doll? thanks for any suggestions from previous buyers.

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: How to buy a doll from someone on this site?

Post by havefun »

neednjdoll, Welcome to the forum! :thumbs_up:

I have bought and sold a couple of dolls here on the forum. First if your buying from someone like me, " an individual" I would use Paypal that can cover you in you don't receive your doll. Members here are usually very honest and will do as they a say.

neednjdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by neednjdoll »

thanks for the advice, cool paypal will cover you. But bad for me cause paypal banned me and I cant reactivate my account. Any other suggestions people have used like a money order or a bank transfer?

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Well, now i dont trust you if u r banned from paypal. If i was selller.

The best option for u then is face to face cash transaction.

I trusted my seller who was from the uk forum. It was a leap of faith for me. I paypal him and he sent me shipping confirmation the next day. I tracked my doll in transit till she arrived.

The Doll Forum has no power to help you if problems arise. The information that so and so is a lying cheat is invaluable to all other members.

neednjdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by neednjdoll »

thanks for the tips. dont jump to conclusions cause its easy to get banned from paypal if you didnt read the million page privacy notice that is required to start an account. My bank wire transfer will be more reliable than paypal cause once I sent my money there is no taking it back by me or the bank. But I think for now I will stay within 4hr drive unless there is a doll i really like for the price I may have the wire the money on faith that I will get her. thanks again.

Monkeyboy5292
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monkeyboy5292 »

So you can use paypal for your sales?

INFORMATIONS