betterlovedoll.com

Forum down today?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Forum down today?

Post by Szalinski »

All seemed fine until just around 12:30EDT, then suddenly no response; none of the pages would load, I couldn't even access the forum's 'cover page'.

I read there was a virus attack sometime today, was that it?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Nunokodoll
Doll
Doll

Re: Forum down today?

Post by Nunokodoll »

Hello Mr. Szalinski, you may have missed is the post earlier today noting an incident, but also that it is now resolved. Some members recommended changing your password. Lemminkainen said that "You might want to do that every few months or so regardless of incident."
Have a nice night. :)

Konbanwa

Nunoko :angel:
Read my stories 'The Blue Dolly' forum! - Nunoko's Albums and videos - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14294 - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 37&t=55623

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Nunokodoll wrote:Hello Mr. Szalinski, you may have missed is the post earlier today noting an incident, but also that it is now resolved. Some members recommended changing your password. Lemminkainen said that "You might want to do that every few months or so regardless of incident."
Have a nice night. :)

Konbanwa

Nunoko :angel:
The passwords I use for adult forums and sites are exclusive to adult sites, I don't use them for any other purpose, and the password for my E-mail is totally unique. but thanks for the tip. Neither of my antiviruses noted anything while I was on TDF before the interruption.

And I never use my computers for any kind of financial transactions.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I think it was down Friday evening from around 7:00 - 9:00 PM CST USA as well.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

That is likely caused by the backup system backing up the forum, it makes the forum unresponsive for a short while.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS