betterlovedoll.com

wth is this problem with login in?!!!

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: wth is this problem with login in?!!!

Post by Tiriaq »

AlexKnight wrote:
Tiriaq wrote:Nooooo lol how would I be -that- stupid.
You wouldn't believe the things I need to deal with in my daily job... so I try to cover all bases when giving support.

Here are some examples...
- Someone complaining the printer cartridge I sold them didn't work, only to find out they completely ripped off the contact points, then blamed me for not telling them not to remove that.
- A customer coming back to the store with their laptop, saying it no longer worked... the battery was dead... "but you told me it's wireless, you never said I had to use that cable, it isn't wireless at all, I told you I wanted a laptop with wireless" 8O

pebcak
But I'd like it more if it was question :) I think it was mainly the fact that I was not consisten in activating the password link. In my mind it was a link to an URL including the password but sometimes I am not sure if the browsers picks that up as an updated password. So I only copied the password to fill it in manually so that I would get to have the popup to update or remember the new password.

It's still not working 100% also on Aliexpress I have to click login first without filling in the password because there isn't any. Only a filled in username. Once I tried to login and he recognizes I don't have a password filled in the password manager provides me with my email address and the correct password filled in and then I can login and it succeeds.

I found some questionmark and when I pushed it, it says version 35.0 if that is the version number. (FireFox) I've been coming down from Opera to Maxthon, to FF now

INFORMATIONS