betterlovedoll.com

drop my photo album

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

drop my photo album

Post by komugi »

I dont even know if this is the place to ask this

I tried

and after WAY too many attempts I finally managed to get one pic to upload ... and then could do nothing with it

bulk uploads told me the upload was successful ... but the pics disappear into never never land and are never seen

it is WAY too much trouble to bother with

I deleted the album ... I think

so whatever mod or admin controls that ... can go ahead and delete anything on my account that has anything to do with photo albums

I have gone this long without one ... so I dont really need one
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: drop my photo album

Post by AlexKnight »

There's still 1 picture in your Doll Album, which you're free to delete if you want it gone. We only delete pics if they're in violation of the rules.

The reason the pics disappeared is because you didn't finish the upload process, you have to keep clicking the continue button until it brings you back to the main page.

If you put 10 pics in, then hit the continue button, it will indeed tell you all files uploaded successfully, but because those haven't been placed in an album at that point, they won't show up if you go to your gallery.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS