betterlovedoll.com

how do I post a new topic in the buy/sell section?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

how do I post a new topic in the buy/sell section?

Post by starion »

I can't seem to find the new topic button in the buy and sell section. I want to place a want ad but can't remember what to do. Any help?
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: how do I post a new topic in the buy/sell section?

Post by karpos »

all adds have to be approved before they will show up.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

As Karpos stated you have to PM one of the moderators and send them the info so they can approve it.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 28&t=60350

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

ahh well that's different than a couple months ago, thus probably why I was confused. These guys need some help with updating ALOT of stuff on this site to make it fit their new ways of running things. Tutorials don't match up. Help threads don't match up with current ways of running things. Kind've a cluster**** but hopefully they are working on the mess. Thanks for the help I'll try to get some help from a mod with the listing. Who's the primary in charge of that?
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

starion wrote:I can't seem to find the new topic button in the buy and sell section. I want to place a want ad but can't remember what to do. Any help?
You should see a New Topic Button on the left, just above where the topic list starts. This is the same in all sections.
You can start a new topic and submit it. No need to send a PM. But as all posts in the For Sale section have to be approved, it will not show up right away. It will show up after approval.
The concise version of the For Sale rules are in bold red on top of the For Sale section.
The complete For Sale rules are in a sticky: READ THIS FIRST: RULES FOR ALL POSTING HERE(March 27, 2015).
If a new For Sale ad complies to the rules, it's approved. If not, it's removed and the OP receives a PM.
starion wrote:ahh well that's different than a couple months ago, thus probably why I was confused. These guys need some help with updating ALOT of stuff on this site to make it fit their new ways of running things. Tutorials don't match up. Help threads don't match up with current ways of running things. Kind've a cluster**** but hopefully they are working on the mess. Thanks for the help I'll try to get some help from a mod with the listing. Who's the primary in charge of that?
For Sale rules were changed on March 27, 2015. There has been an announcement.
If there's something outdated in a tutorial, please let me know. Sure, things can be better, but I don't think it's a mess :wink:
If you need help, or have something we should fix, you can always PM AlexKnight (site manager) or me, or any member of staff.

INFORMATIONS