betterlovedoll.com

posts not approved in sales

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
New Guy

posts not approved in sales

Post by New Guy »

Why won't my posts in my sales thread post? I've put 3 posts through since 7pm last night. None are posted yet.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: posts not approved in sales

Post by AlexKnight »

Your posts in the Sales on TDF forum need to be approved by our moderators before they show.
We are all volunteers, and all have private lives as well. So approving posts can sometimes take some time.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

AlexKnight wrote:We are all volunteers, and all have private lives as well.
Thank you for the work you all do to support this community and keep it running.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

New Guy

Post by New Guy »

I understand that and appreciate the volunteers for kepping this forum running. My concern is that with the new rules requiring approval I will post and several hours later when approved it gets the original time I posted, not when approved. This puts it down on the recent posts page and doesn't give my new post the exposure it would get being at the top of the page. I posted a reduction in price Thursday evening and it didn't post until the next day. I lost a lot of views and a possible sale. I just wonder if there's a better way. If moderators are not available to approve sale posts then it makes it harder to reach a potential customer. Maybe a post threshold like that of the pm rules would keep the threads clean and speed up the process.

Thanks for the work you do.

INFORMATIONS