betterlovedoll.com

Colors of topics in the forums.

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Greyling

Colors of topics in the forums.

Post by Greyling »

Sometimes the topics in the forums are blue, sometimes they are black, and I think a few other colors.
I can't find anything here about why they are different colors, and why the "little folder" at the beginning of the topics
are also different colors. I could download the phpBB documentation from their website, accessed by clicking on the link at the bottom
of the pages, but I can't find anyplace here on the Forum that states which version of phpBB The Doll Forum is using. That information is normally at the bottom of the pages on Bulletin Boards, but it's not down there.

???

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Colors of topics in the forums.

Post by AlexKnight »

I'm not sure what you mean by topics having different colors, do you mean these icons?

Image = forum with subforums and no unread posts
Image = forum with subforums with unread posts.
Image = forum with no subforums and no unread posts
Image = forum with no subforums with unread posts

Image = Topic with unread posts
Image = Topic with no unread posts
Image = Topic consisting of multiple pages with unread posts
Image = Topic consisting of multiple pages with no unread posts

There are others, but these are the most used.

If you meant something else, please show me in a screenshot and I'll try to answer.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Greyling

Re: Colors of topics in the forums.

Post by Greyling »

The text is black in the topics I have read all of the posts in, and blue on those with unread posts. I'm not seeing it now, but when I started this topic, I was seeing topics with brown text, about the same color as the "topic with no unread posts" little folder icon. Not sure what was causing that, it's not doing it now.

INFORMATIONS