betterlovedoll.com

New forum idea: Anonymous doll sex or fantasy discussion

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

New forum idea: Anonymous doll sex or fantasy discussion

Post by rubherkitty »

Seeing there is also no TDF "suggestion box" I guess this forum is where to post suggestions.

Now, I know you all know I don't harbor a single kinky or perverted thought in my close to virginal brain but there may be some of you who do. What if there was a kinky doll sex or fantasy forum where you could tell all anonymously? This would only be open to forum members, but when you post all your identity and signature line info will be removed. Same with anybody who makes a reply.

Don't know if this is technically possible though.

Just an idea.
RK :D
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New forum idea: Anonymous doll sex or fantasy discussion

Post by Begog »

What about "The Blue Dolly" and "The Batcave?" Is there anything you want to say that can't be said there?
Don't tell anyone, but I've been having AMAZING anonymous sex with this doll:
Oh, Begog!
Oh, Begog!
Kwench291.jpg (603.79 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
EDIT: Oh, you want you forum name removed? Aren't we all anonymous already?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yeah, but neither of those forums are anonymous. And no, we are not really anonymous. Anyone who goes to dolls meets, or speaks to the public about their doll hobby or may do so in the future.
If I ever get into doll making and my true identity is a open public record, do I look forward to a media person asking:
So, your first doll was a modified barbie doll?
So, you started a thread on TDF about transgendered dolls? Do you swing that way?
So, in this thread you thought X's doll looked cute in the school girl outfit. Do you like little girls?

Not that I would ever become such a famous figure that someone would take the time to review all my post, but the threads are there for their consideration.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

I've had several things deleted from the Batcave. Don't believe it when it says "anything goes!"!! :mrgreen:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I have been posting so much personal info in hopes i stay anonymous.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Well, you could create a new account associated with anonymous ramblings or future doll sales. Alter ego to Rubherkitty. Never admit you were that awful Rubherkitty, should you become rich and famous. Personally, I like the guy!
Tybalt wrote:I have been posting so much personal info in hopes i stay anonymous.
I know who you are! :D You know who I am, too. Your secret is safe with me. :thumbs_up:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

The fantasy i keep having some nights is breaking into your luxurious home and humping your luxurious sex doll long enough 4 u to come home to find me and chase me off with a shot gun as i run away with my pants around my ankles.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Good idea about the alternate account. I didn't know if that was OK w/ TDF.
I'd have to set that up for my kinky side IF I had one. Remember, this is about all of you, not me! :wink:

I am counting on my membership and recognition on TDF to add a little credibility to the dolls I make should that ever happen. TDF will actually see the doll making process I go with as I find time to take pics. I feel it is only right to share what I am doing and have learned w/ others on here. I knew nothing about dolls when I joined and so many members have helped me and exchanged ideas. The hardest thing about making dolls is actually doing it. Even if there was a complete guide to making your own doll for free on TDF maybe 1 in 10,000 members would actually do it to completion. It's a very complex thing to do and set up for. Really only suitable if you plan on doing it as a business.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Tybalt wrote:The fantasy i keep having some nights is breaking into your luxurious home and humping your luxurious sex doll long enough 4 u to come home to find me and chase me off with a shot gun as i run away with my pants around my ankles.
Your successful run as state senator may be in jeopardy if you keep this up! 8O

RK
But then again you'll probably fit right in. :lol:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Tybalt wrote:The fantasy i keep having some nights is breaking into your luxurious home and humping your luxurious sex doll long enough 4 u to come home to find me and chase me off with a shot gun as i run away with my pants around my ankles.
:haha4:

Well, I would shoot someone if I caught them humping my doll. For that matter, just catching them in my house would be enough. It's just average, not luxurious. My doll is, though. She's a fucking Caddilac!
Kwench292.jpg
Kwench292.jpg (564.71 KiB) Viewed 2848 times
Hey Rubherkitty! All you should need is a different email address to create a second account.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I wish i hear the time and patience to Photoshop myself into that picture.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

To my knowledge, the forum software doesn't support an anonymous section.
Personally, I'm not in favour of such a section. If you don't want to post it using your screenname, imho it's better not to post it.

About multiple accounts, TDF doesn't allow a member to have multiple accounts, with the exception for doll accounts but we want the screenname of the member in the location field of the doll account. So basically it's one member, one identity.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Hey Nescio, if Rubherkitty were to become a doll maker and seller, wouldn't he be able to create a vendor account?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Hey, did ya hear I had a 4-some with some cute barbie dolls?

RK :thumbs_up:
It would have been a 5-some, but I couldn't get that last barbie shoved up my ass! :lol:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Begog wrote:Hey Nescio, if Rubherkitty were to become a doll maker and seller, wouldn't he be able to create a vendor account?
If that's the case, he should contact TDF Management.

INFORMATIONS