betterlovedoll.com

General aspects to care about in a sale.

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
PacoSousa
Apprentice
Apprentice

General aspects to care about in a sale.

Post by PacoSousa »

Hi, there.

As a newbie member, that I currently am, I am writing this post as a way to gather knowledge from more experienced users willing to share it with me.
I am also trying to achieve the mandatory 5 post count, as to be able to create a sale topic for my doll, without letting the useless posting syndrome to act up.
Also, I would like to say that I have bought online many things, many times, from many places, in many countries, but never, ever, sold anything.
Regarding this, I would like to call on more experienced users to share their more pertinent concerns, while doing a sale, other than those related to following the forum rules.
Would you loose your sleep, would you obsessively refresh your sales topic on your browser every 30 seconds? No? Why not? And why yes? 8O :wink:
What suggestions do you make on more general aspects for me to care about, while doing a sale?
Thanks in advance, for those sharing their concerns.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: General aspects to care about in a sale.

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi PacoSousa, I haven´t sold anything here but bought my lovely Martine here. But no, I don´t think it makes sense to check your sales thread every few minutes. You see, we have members from all over the world. And most of us have a job, so check yout thread every evening, that´ll do.
It´s best to use the template so that you don´t forget anything important and your thread will be approved swiftly. I think it´s most important to have a lot of really good pics because that´s what the potential buyers will check out.

All the best.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

PacoSousa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PacoSousa »

Chris, thank you for your reply.

I agree completely with you on this, either on the frequency of check, or the pictures aspect.
I for me, tried to make the best pictures I could, after seeing some other sales posts, and trying to realize which kind of shots I thought could help realize the good or bad condition of a doll.
Let's see how mine goes.
I really do believe I have something really nice here, for that one person who steps up.
Thanks for your input.

I'd like to hear more ideas, if anyone would like to share them.
:idea:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi PacoSousa, she´ll find a nice home. All the best.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS