betterlovedoll.com

New member limitation?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Kevelinu
Apprentice
Apprentice

New member limitation?

Post by Kevelinu »

Hi guys.
Quick question. I just signed up here and already got some posts. But I noticed that every post has to be verified before it is visible. Also I can't reply to PMs and so on. I am ssuming that is all because I just signed up here.
Can somebody tell me the restrictions you have and also what to do in order to get rid of them?
Thanks!

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New member limitation?

Post by karpos »

make 5 posts and then newbie restrictions are lifted
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Kevelinu wrote:Hi guys.
Quick question. I just signed up here and already got some posts. But I noticed that every post has to be verified before it is visible. Also I can't reply to PMs and so on. I am ssuming that is all because I just signed up here.
Can somebody tell me the restrictions you have and also what to do in order to get rid of them?
Thanks!

Any moderator can tell you the details but generally it's 5 approved posts and you can PM and post right away w/o review.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Kevelinu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kevelinu »

TJ_Foxx wrote:
Thanks!

Any moderator can tell you the details but generally it's 5 approved posts and you can PM and post right away w/o review.
Yeah apparently haha right after I made this I could do without approval^^ Thanks anyways!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Kevelinu wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:
Thanks!

Yeah apparently haha right after I made this I could do without approval^^ Thanks anyways!

You're welcome? This one appeared fast enough.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Kevelinu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kevelinu »

TJ_Foxx wrote:
Kevelinu wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:
Thanks!

You're welcome? This one appeared fast enough.
Yeah like I said right after I made this topic it was "unlocked".

chris1968
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris1968 »

All good now?

INFORMATIONS