betterlovedoll.com

What's with the PM lag??

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Mike0122

What's with the PM lag??

Post by Mike0122 »

I sent a PM to someone and 3 hours later it's still sitting in my outbox. This seems like a bug to me.

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: What's with the PM lag??

Post by havefun »

Mike0122 wrote:I sent a PM to someone and 3 hours later it's still sitting in my outbox. This seems like a bug to me.
It's because they haven't opened it to read yet. When it's not in the outbox then you know they got it.

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

havefun wrote:
Mike0122 wrote:I sent a PM to someone and 3 hours later it's still sitting in my outbox. This seems like a bug to me.
It's because they haven't opened it to read yet. When it's not in the outbox then you know they got it.
Oh ok thanks so it's not a bug then. The other forum I frequent is a vBulletin forum and once the pm is sent it shows sent.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Not here, with phpBB the PM stays in the Outbox until it's opened by the recipient.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS