betterlovedoll.com

New here and hoping to sell a doll. what steps to take?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Wolfbane9999

New here and hoping to sell a doll. what steps to take?

Post by Wolfbane9999 »

Hi, i'm new to the site. I came here because i noticed there's a buy and sell forum but as a new member I can't post images so therefore i'm guessing i am not allowed to use this portion of the site yet? what steps would ya'll say i need to do in order to become established enough to where i can sell my doll? just do 5 posts to remove my restrictions? or is there more involved?

Thanks.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: New here and hoping to sell a doll. what steps to take?

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Wolfbane and welcome to TDF.

Well, as you know to clear new member restrictions you have to make 5 posts. As a new member, your first five posts are moderated. Posts need to be meaningful to be approved. Posts of a few words, and posts with only hyperlinks or emoticons will not be approved.
After that you will be able to post pictures and send PMs. There are plenty of interesting threads here to leave a comment on.
There is some helpful stuff here http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369
The sales rules are here viewforum.php?f=128
Your sales thread will also have to be approved by moderators so when you create it stick closely to both the rules and the template and be sure to have every photograph required as listed in the template with your username and date card not obscuring parts of the body.

Good luck with your sale.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS