betterlovedoll.com

Vendor reviews sub forum question

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
MotorBoater

Vendor reviews sub forum question

Post by MotorBoater »

I noticed the reviews sub section of the vendors individual forums does not display the information for number of topics, posts etc. You wouldn't know if there were any reviews unless you open the forum. I see a lot of people just post their reviews in the open forum section anyway. While this is fine it kind of makes a reviews section irrelevant. I'm not trying to criticize just want to understand the intended purpose of this sub forum and why the count information is hidden (maybe a bug?).
Tori - WM148Lcup

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Vendor reviews sub forum question

Post by Nescio50 »

I checked a few vendor review sections, and all seems fine to me.

Here you see all it all: viewforum.php?f=275

Here -just a random one- you see it all: viewforum.php?f=301

If you're missing it for instance here: viewforum.php?f=198, that's because Reviews is not a subforum, but a link.

If you meant something else, please provide a screen print and I will look into it.

MotorBoater

Post by MotorBoater »

It's in reference to the 3rd capture you posted. Reviews and Repairs & Maintenance, both followed by Topics Posts and Last Post, but no numbers are shown. To me I look at that and think well no posts yet. Maybe it's a limitation of the software to display numbers for the individual review sections?
Tori - WM148Lcup

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

MotorBoater wrote:It's in reference to the 3rd capture you posted. Reviews and Repairs & Maintenance, both followed by Topics Posts and Last Post, but no numbers are shown. To me I look at that and think well no posts yet. Maybe it's a limitation of the software to display numbers for the individual review sections?
This is a limitation because these two sections (Reviews and Repairs & Maintenance) are no subforums, these are redirections. The Review forum is actually a subforum here: viewforum.php?f=275

INFORMATIONS