betterlovedoll.com

I'd like to post in the buy/sell section but can't?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
grishnackh
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'd like to post in the buy/sell section but can't?

Post by grishnackh »

Hi, I just received my doll in the mail and realized I don't want to own one. I'd like to post it for sale in the buy/sell section but can't seem to make a new topic - Is this because my account is too new or has insufficient posts? Is it possible to have this limitation removed? Thank you!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: I'd like to post in the buy/sell section but can't?

Post by Slew »

grishnackh wrote:Is it possible to have this limitation removed?

Hi grishnackh, a belated welcome to TDF. I see you've been a member since 2015.

We don't remove new member status just so you can sell a doll faster.. You only need to make 4 more meaningful posts and then you can start a sale topic in the Sales section. For the privilege of using our marketplace, we don't feel that's asking too much.

Besides, most members aren't going to buy a doll from someone who's only made one post.

grishnackh
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by grishnackh »

Hi Seattle Slew, thanks for the quick reply! Okay, I'll post elsewhere for a bit to contribute to conversation, perhaps post a review, and work towards posting a sale topic.

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Hey Grishnackh- Welcome back to TDF !

I see you are unhappy with your doll and want to sell it. I posted a topic on: Dolls in General and Inflatable Love Dolls called: Which is better for sex: Silicone or Inflatable Dolls?? Its been an interesting discussion. Perhaps you could share about your experience and why you want to sell your doll??

Also, of interest, I posted in the Help Forum a topic called: Sales question: How does the buyer pay me for the doll? Maybe it can help you.

Well take care...
Kevin

INFORMATIONS