suki question

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
dizz

suki question

Post by dizz »

Greetings I have two questions
Should I get a suki ?
And if I do could I get one with blue eyes, a pink wig and light skin?
I love my doll you must believe me.
Its plain to see that she really loves me.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: suki question

Post by jokerisalive »

suki is a great doll. she is 110 cm i have one. nice and light with d cup tits. sadly she isn't allowed on here anymore as they pm’d me and told me,so. either way she is a great smaller doll to have regardless what some people here may think of her. go for it and enjoy.

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Thanks dizz for the question and jokerisalive for the comment (and past purchase by the way!)

We have been informed of it as well, please note that we have been offering Suki with XXL breasts and booty, with a Summer head, which should be good to go. The sale price remains same at US$899, with UPS Express shipping included.

We believe the issue was mainly Suki`s young original head.

You may see the latest buyer review of the Suki XXL body here:

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=118318

Hope this helps, have a good day!

Best, Mig and Sili Doll ®
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

yes but the summer head is for a 135 cm body and the suki is only 110 cm.......will look a bit off imo and not natural as it will be out of proportion with the smaller body.

cubertfarnsworth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cubertfarnsworth »

Looking at buying a Suki myself. But now this legal thing about smaller cm dolls resembling children has got me a little worried.
Any feedback on that?
What! You never seen a genius's wiener before?

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

the suki doll clearly represents an adult body so she is not a child doll. you would be safe. I have her and she is a well made product and very much adult oriented in stature. she is 110 cm. the dolls msotly being scrutinized are flat chested smaller dolls with childlike faces. though some bigger dolls up to 140 cm with youthful faces have been judged as well, which is ridiculous cuz they are clearly not childlike. People tend to go overboard and stereotype things they dont like. the Summer head is available for the Suki but i have questioned if it fits properly due to the Summer doll being at 135 cm and the suki at just 110 cm.......might not look right on the smaller body. Havent heard anything yet on it. Good luck buddy.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Primarily you just can't post pics on TDF of the original body/head combination. Doesn't mean you can't own one. Check with Sili Doll or your local vendor of choice for any advice on where you live.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

INFORMATIONS