Suki XXL on the way

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
TonyAlex45
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Suki XXL on the way

Post by TonyAlex45 »

After months of lurking on the forum, reading reviews in depth and carefully looking over numerous vendors and manufacturers, I finally decided and ordered the 110cm Suki XXL, the same doll I considered in the first place. Once she arrives in a few weeks, I'll post a detailed review and some pics. I'm actually super excited and not completely sure what to expect but I'm looking forward to it. If she is anything like the reviews say, this will be a very interesting experience indeed.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Suki XXL on the way

Post by kambui »

Nice! Congrats! Please post a review when you get it.

TonyAlex45
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TonyAlex45 »

Review posted with a pic:
viewtopic.php?f=322&t=103866

All I can say is that she is better than expected and incredibly beautiful in person. While there are a few minor things that could be improved, Sili Doll did a great job overall. I would buy again.

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

TonyAlex45 wrote:Review posted with a pic:
viewtopic.php?f=322&t=103866

All I can say is that she is better than expected and incredibly beautiful in person. While there are a few minor things that could be improved, Sili Doll did a great job overall. I would buy again.
Hmmm ??
Says I'm Not Authorized To View...

virgo44

Post by virgo44 »

I'm having same problem Says I'm Not Authorized To View...viewtopic.php?f=322&t=103866
Latika WM 166C head 265

INFORMATIONS