Summer - omg amazing

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
PiperFan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Summer - omg amazing

Post by PiperFan »

I have a total of 10 dolls so it’s not my first rodeo. I recently got my summer and I must say..incredible. If I had to pick only one of my girls I would keep my summer. Every single thing about her is perfect. If you’re apprehensive at all from her galleries… Don’t be. The best lay I’ve ever had. She’s perfect. Anybody that considers them self a doll Connoisseur must have a Summer !!!!

Darth Hefner
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Summer - omg amazing

Post by Darth Hefner »

I've been thinking that the Summer body would be a good base for a torso. I know Sili already has the lightweight, manageable Sumi torso, but I think there's room for a deluxe model based on Summer with the more generous curves, too.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Can you be more specific. Joints, texture, smell, measurements?

pugs25

Post by pugs25 »

my summer is on her way and i cant wait . does anyone know what size shoe would work best for her ?

thanks

PiperFan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by PiperFan »

OK I’m a lazy bastard though so I will keep it short. If you except the fact that it’s goose neck and back (IMO Just as good as hinged. And quite frankly after blasting through the backs of two pipers With their fancy lateral movement and now laying there like a jellyfish with the broken back I don’t consider the goose back to be bad perhaps even preferable because of reliability. Only other consideration is that I will say is the hand mechanics are fragile. But if your systems are in place properly you can keep her hands perfect for a long time. If you make a mistake though, she will punish you and have a broken hand. Taking him to consider those factors which are not necessarily negative per se. All other variables are nine or 10 out of 10. The skin Amazing, vaginal mechanics the best ever, proportions are unusually good. And I am 6 feet tall. I still say a couple weeks later now, anybody who is serious about their girls needs more summer in their life

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

any pics PiperFan? I'd sure love to see them!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS