Summer doll

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
1200firebolt

Summer doll

Post by 1200firebolt »

I ordered the summer doll from silidoll on the 14th and 5 days later is still in processing but the money has been payed wondering how long most people have waited to recieve their doll.

Fat Ugly Boy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Summer doll

Post by Fat Ugly Boy »

The longest I've waited was over 2 months; shortest was 2 weeks. So not quite time to worry yet.

Summer looks interesting! Hopefully you'll get her soon and do a review!

1200firebolt

Post by 1200firebolt »

Will be doing a review with some pics when she arives cant wait.

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

1200firebolt wrote:I ordered the summer doll from silidoll on the 14th and 5 days later is still in processing but the money has been payed wondering how long most people have waited to recieve their doll.
It really depends on customs of your country and how long they take... I had to wait weeks for my doll to be cleared.. hope you get faster service.. but in all fairness it was Xmas busy season

PS make sure you have time of work if you are working lol
PPS and baby oil, baby powder and vaseline.. must haves for a TPE doll owner

Enjoy

INFORMATIONS