Major problem with doll.

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Heavy D
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Major problem with doll.

Post by Heavy D »

<EDIT>

Holy crap! Mig just called me on the phone personally and offered to ship me a replacement. This happened not even 20 minutes after I posted this. Now THAT is dedicated and prompt customer service! I'm very impressed :).

<EDIT>

This doll arrived less than 48 hours ago. It looked fine when I took it out of the box, and it's been laying out in my guest room on a memory foam topper. Now all of a sudden I noticed a large air pocket bulging out of the doll's left hip. I pressed down on it, and now there's this huge wrinkle there. I have no idea how that air pocket got there. I never bumped it on anything and was very gentle with moving it. Seems to me there was an error in the manufacturing process that wasn't immediately apparent. I'm very upset. I just spent a pretty penny and haven't even had the doll for 48 hours :(. This is unacceptable. What are my options at this point? I'm hoping to ship the doll back and have a replacement delivered.

I've attached 2 images below, showing the defect.
Attachments
IMG_20190202_055409.jpg
IMG_20190202_055409.jpg (441.53 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
IMG_20190202_055316.jpg
IMG_20190202_055316.jpg (481.53 KiB) Viewed 1864 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Major problem with doll.

Post by Maviarab »

As Sili Doll are a vendor contact them in the first instance with all the details. They should be able to sort this out for you.

INFORMATIONS