Mamasita...

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Mamasita...

Post by james 1966 »

I'm really surprised one of you huge ass lovers (you know who you are) aren't going nuts over this doll. Watch that ass quake when it's slapped on the video provided on the website. That's 123lbs. of TPE ass, is that enough for you? 8O

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Mamasita...

Post by Alabina21 »

james 1966 wrote:I'm really surprised one of you huge ass lovers (you know who you are) aren't going nuts over this doll. Watch that ass quake when it's slapped on the video provided on the website. That's 123lbs. of TPE ass, is that enough for you? 8O

I am 8O
It is lower on my wishlist and I don't have space for her at the moment
:(

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Maybe the huge ass lovers are finally coming to their senses and realizing that any doll over 50kgs is totally ridiculous and that they would have ZERO hope of ever lifting so much dead weight.

The sooner we can have 30-40% weight reduction the better. I have at least 12 dolls that I am waiting to purchase but there is simply no way that I can lift and carry these super heavy dolls.

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

LJ69 wrote:Maybe the huge ass lovers are finally coming to their senses and realizing that any doll over 50kgs is totally ridiculous and that they would have ZERO hope of ever lifting so much dead weight.

The sooner we can have 30-40% weight reduction the better. I have at least 12 dolls that I am waiting to purchase but there is simply no way that I can lift and carry these super heavy dolls.

It would be fine if they quit making these booty dolls with huge t1ts.
That would cut out so much weight.

For some reason they can't make them without big t1ts..
:roll:

abootybust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by abootybust »

I hate to mention Sili’s competition but I just bought the YL158 before knowing of this doll. She has great BBW proportions and I actually do prefer her boobs over the YL158. I have to say though, the ass on this doll seems like more of a cushion than the bouncy reactive ass on the YL158. Sili needs to produce more glamour shots and videos like YL has.

Plastic_Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Plastic_Man »

james 1966 wrote:. . . That's 123lbs. of TPE ass, is that enough for you? 8O
Too much for me, and I'm a pretty avid weightlifter. 100+ lbs. of weights is heavy enough at the gym for a lot of guys, and that's weights with handles.

100+ lbs. of dead weight for a squishy doll is a whole nother matter.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Plastic_Man wrote:
Too much for me, and I'm a pretty avid weightlifter. 100+ lbs. of weights is heavy enough at the gym for a lot of guys, and that's weights with handles.

I am as well. I found adding static sets to my routine makes lifting these gals a lot easier since it adds muscle endurance. :D

Still, 123 is pushing it a bit.

INFORMATIONS