Doll head (Summer)

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
limelight

Doll head (Summer)

Post by limelight »

Alright as requested i am doing a short review on Sex Doll Head (Summer) i purchased from Sili Doll Mig as part of our deal. OK so i was looking for a TPE head for while asking TDF members which would be a good doll head with a better then normal oral experience mainly looking for a head with the deepest oral cavity i could find but from what information i could gather they can only go from 14cm to 16cm in depth? So i settled for this doll head (14cm 5.5 inches)

1. Face is pretty cute the TPE they used is a bit softer then other heads i have felt before and i have owned many! also the skin color is close to my doll body which can be tricky to match em up when buying an extra head from different sources

2. Oral experience is much better then TPE heads i have owned in the past which have had issues with ball seals inside either lose or missing that can cause water/liquid to get into the head which makes drying the head inside very difficult! This heads seal inside is good !

3. Doll head came with 2 wigs which are decent quality and a hook to hang your head

4. Package and shipping was great took around a week to arrive

So i would say i am pleased with her performance but.. I do hope in the near future doll manufacturers would work on deeper at least 19cm and better heads overall! Because i'm sure costumers would pay a little more for a better experience ! (Just a side note my doll body is an ELF FANTASY 136CM TAN SKIN)

cubertfarnsworth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Doll head (Summer)

Post by cubertfarnsworth »

I just purchased a Summer entire doll myself and she should be here in about a week.

Question: Does the head/neck tilt back or is it just a left and right rotation?

Thanks
What! You never seen a genius's wiener before?

Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Doll head (Summer)

Post by Drakeema »

She looks great with that hair color and the blue eyes- well done!! I applied some extra lipstick on my summer.
The mamacita head: wonder if the seal is just as secure as I have both heads. Summer is a pro with her head game, so I have learned!

INFORMATIONS