Hi. A few newb questions

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi. A few newb questions

Post by Ratmatat »

Hello. I've ordered a 110cm Suki, and have a few questions. I did some searching on the Sili Doll website and this forum, but not getting clear answers and thought this group could maybe speak specifically to this vendor's dolls.

1. How bad was the initial smell/out gassing period?
2. Is it safe to use baby wipes on the doll?
3. Is it safe to use isopropyl alcohol, say up to 91% on the doll?

Thanks.

WasabiP

Re: Hi. A few newb questions

Post by WasabiP »

I am also interested in these answers. I am new to the forum and new to owning. In fact I finally just made my first doll purchase (TPE as well from Sexyrealsexdolls.com Ivy model). I have heard that baby bath and damp cloths are best. Have not heard about alcohol being bad but it might dry out the composite. The additional chemicals in baby-wipes may be gentle on a baby but not on TPE. So I would suggest reading each ingredient carefully and checking each one. Also if you know where the introductions thread is let me know so I can say hi to everyone.

Mikesex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mikesex »

Read somewhere alcohol is a no no
Also seen people say they have
I would,be careful

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Hello Ratmatat,

Thanks for your questions, please note:

1) The doll will have some TPE smell. It is rather subjective, but overall, most consider this smell acceptable. Please store your Suki in a well ventilated area and the smell will diminish with time

2) Please use alcohol free baby wipes. And after such wipe is used, please apply baby powder so to make Suki`s skin like new

Note: should you be looking to use wipes to remove Suki`s original makeup, we have uploaded a full tutorial that should help you:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=67847

3) Well pointed by Mikesex, please avoid applying alcohol on Suki - favor room temperature soapy water for cleansing purposes

Our FAQ (continuously updated) -http://asexdoll.com/buy-sex-toys-faq/- clarify key questions for first-time doll owners. Please have a look. Anything unanswered, please let us know, and will do our best to clarify!

Kind regards,

Mig, Sili Doll
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Many other questions you may have can be answered here:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=63812
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

Thanks for the help and link can anyone comment on if they had the package held at their closest DHL point?

That is my plan, I looked up the closest location off the DHL website and on Monday emailed the three closest. However I have not heard back from any of them yet. I figured I'll wait until I receive a tracking number and then pick up the phone and start calling them. I didn't want to assume I could just route the package to a nearby facility without coordinating that with them first. Is that how this is supposed to work? Or do I just contact DHL and they will locate and communicate with the nearby hold point?

Also how discrete is the packaging? Does it say doll on it? Hopefully not sex doll right lol? What about sili doll?

Worst case I can have the package delivered to my work address people sometimes do that however discretion is more of a concern if I must receive the package at my work. My cover story will be that it's a doll I purchased for my wife off the Internet.

Thanks for the continued help so far the process is gone really smooth sorry for all the questions.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I did just that, Ratmatat. I had my Suki held at the DHL service point closest to where I work then picked her up during a break. And I snuck her inside with my wife and mother-in-law being none the wiser. You should find their number on the website and call to make arrangements.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

All dolls when shipped will say mannequin on small text in the shipping lable. I think it's for customs reasons. It will not say Sili Doll.

Ya, you can also tell someone its furniture.

I would just have her held at DHL location.

hybrid
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hybrid »

WasabiP wrote:I am also interested in these answers. I am new to the forum and new to owning. In fact I finally just made my first doll purchase (TPE as well from Sexyrealsexdolls.com Ivy model). I have heard that baby bath and damp cloths are best. Have not heard about alcohol being bad but it might dry out the composite. The additional chemicals in baby-wipes may be gentle on a baby but not on TPE. So I would suggest reading each ingredient carefully and checking each one. Also if you know where the introductions thread is let me know so I can say hi to everyone.
Hey WasabiP, how did your order with sexyrealsexdolls go? I'm about to pull the trigger for the first time too..

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, hybrid.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

PetwarB
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PetwarB »

FYI, on the odor for anyone searching. IME, it diminishes significantly after a month or two, then fades a bit more slowly and is barely noticeable.

INFORMATIONS