Sili Doll Suki review

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
borgmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sili Doll Suki review

Post by borgmatrix »

yes I did select the youth size wig and has good fit just need to work on placement and the dress was easy to order since the sizes were listed in cm's but a little poofy-maybe for chubbier kids?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Haha! It doesn't help that Suki has all the curves of a sexy young woman but is just over 3 1/2 feet tall... I think if you take a safety pin and gather up some excess material, she'll look even better than she does now in that dress :)
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

borgmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by borgmatrix »

just a little follow up here-it has been 4 months now and I would like to say that suki is great. sex with her has been great and she is still holding on strong. I am very pleased with my purchase and would consider her again if and when I would have to. thumbs up silidoll

embdmn1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by embdmn1 »

Excellent review of Suki and amazing photos, great job. I have a Suki as well, but decided it was not quite right for me.

handyman69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by handyman69 »

excellent post, i see each doll (Suki or Suri) has its own advantages, anyway , if we should choose one (Suki or Suri), thats the great dilemma, they are both lovely, beautiful. specially her toes, they look soft and real.

INFORMATIONS