My Sukiwaai Review and Photos

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: My Sukiwaai Review and Photos

Post by Sili Doll »

Dear all,

Get a free Black Leather Dress (as shown on the above pictures) with your Sukiwaai order.

About the New Black Leather Dress: https://asexdoll.com/shop/bra-panty/bla ... her-dress/

About Sukiwaai 169 cm: https://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-dol ... -sex-bomb/

Have a great day!

Sili Doll Team
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

Hi all,
After much indecision I have finally ordered Sukiwaai 169cm doll, but made to look the same as Suriwaai Luxury Edition.. confused? So am I :D
Anyway, just wanted to say that main decision was made based on your review on their site.
Approximately 2 weeks and I will receive the doll... and it still hasn't sunk in yet... so I guess I am in for an early Xmas present lol
Once she arrives, I will start another thread about my expectations Vs reality :thumbs_up:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Oh man that's great! Glad to hear my review pushed you over the edge! I'm sure you'll love her, she's a phenomenal doll.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Benji

Post by Benji »

I'm considering a sili doll, how did yo give suki a make over like you did with Smokey make up?

Benji

Post by Benji »

Is the blonde wig original or something you bought later?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

There's a lot of blonde wigs on this thread - but the latest one was a stock wig. Several others are purchased elsewhere.

Makeup I do myself, usually using a mix of BodyColor2 which is a semi-permanent TPE based pigment system that goes on like paint, or traditional powder makeup. If you like it, we can always do a custom job for you. I'll customize her to your specifications and ship her from the USA!

Thanks for your posts!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

DefineReality
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DefineReality »

I'm glad someone brought this thread to the top. I can feel dirty looks from my companion while reading through it and she's still in transit no less. That doll is amazing. Just...amazing.

I do have one question though; in your original review, you mentioned something about plastic wrap around the vaginal area being broken into, likely by customs. Is this something that commonly happens? My companion has yet to go through customs and I just now added an asterisk with a note reading "remain gentle, but be very thorough with the private parts" next to wash & powder on her arrival checklist. :(

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

No I think that was a one off occurrence thankfully. Of all the dolls I’ve seen since, there’s been nothing of the sort. That said, always good to be clean and gentle :)
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

DefineReality wrote:I'm glad someone brought this thread to the top. I can feel dirty looks from my companion while reading through it and she's still in transit no less. That doll is amazing. Just...amazing.

I do have one question though; in your original review, you mentioned something about plastic wrap around the vaginal area being broken into, likely by customs. Is this something that commonly happens? My companion has yet to go through customs and I just now added an asterisk with a note reading "remain gentle, but be very thorough with the private parts" next to wash & powder on her arrival checklist. :(
Alas I was paranoid about this too, but if Customs is anything like in my country, they are all on camera, and any "untoward" activities with a parcel will be recorded.... I was even about to purchase a black light to inspect my doll on arrival... but decided that was ridiculous :lol:
I have suggested that dolls have a hymen, but I guess thats too difficult... maybe in future :wink:

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

Adventurer wrote:Oh man that's great! Glad to hear my review pushed you over the edge! I'm sure you'll love her, she's a phenomenal doll.
Yes I fell over the edge right off the cliff.. no regrets at all... Sukiwaai is an amazing doll... absolutely beautiful
Largely thanks to your review.. I am curious though... will you post more thoughts on your doll as time goes by?

nalasurf

Post by nalasurf »

Hi. Adventurer
Loved your review also video of Sili 145
Would you say skeleton of this model is good for ease & range of movement
Thanks

nalasurf

Post by nalasurf »

Also does she have gel breasts and Evo skeleton

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Of all the dolls I've ever owned - it's Sukiwaai that I miss the most... My thoughts always come back to her. So lovely, soft, and by far the best intimate experience yet.

Maybe you can see why ;)
DSC_5510.jpg
DSC_5510.jpg (6.3 MiB) Viewed 976 times
DSC_5537.jpg
DSC_5537.jpg (4.48 MiB) Viewed 976 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

INFORMATIONS