Introducing Suriwaai™ 145 cm

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Introducing Suriwaai™ 145 cm

Post by Sili Doll »

Suriwaai™`s official page is now available.

Visit the page to watch Suriwaai™`s first video!

http://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-doll ... -sex-doll/

Cheers!
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Introducing Suriwaai??? 145 cm

Post by MannyCan »

Overall looks really nice.
Face is a little too young for my taste. Seems almost pre-teen IMO.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I think her youth and beauty is one her charms MannyCan :wink: - to my eyes she looks a lot like the Chinese American college students who live around me. Not that it's scientific or anything, but out of curiosity I ran some of her pictures through the 'how old do I look' site and she was consistently rated to be in her early 20's...
Attachments
guess my age2.jpeg
guess my age2.jpeg (560.41 KiB) Viewed 3777 times
guess my age.jpeg
guess my age.jpeg (322.19 KiB) Viewed 3777 times
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

She could pass as April (TripleA)'s sister, and April always shows up in the early 20's!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

CC! I thought the same thing (or at least that they could be cousins)! She and April do look a lot alike, Both are very beautiful girls!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I really like the more realistic face. Great improvement in my opinion. The Korean TPE is far superior to any on the market (LOVE it!). My concern is (before y'all jump on me, yes, I've owned one), has there been any improvements to the very thin & weak skeleton?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Yes! I can confirm that several areas have been greatly improved on this new doll. The ankles are more robust, the wrists are redesigned and I don't think the neck is a gooseneck anymore, it feels more like a socket joint, but I can't say for sure, since I have to feel around through the TPE. Also the skeleton on my Suriwaai is quiet and has very nice and smooth joint operation. Finally, there is an extra point of articulation in the spine which allows for some lateral motion. It's a nice improvement I'd say over previous iterations.
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Tao_doll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tao_doll »

Very nice art work this doll!!

john4411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by john4411 »

I pulled the trigger and put a down payment on her 2 days ago, got my black Friday code via email so I should be paying a total of $1399.
that being said,

The website is needs improvements,

1. As I am doing research here I'm finding out more and more on what can actually be customized, I know we can just email or quick chat sili doll and ask but, sometimes (all the time) people forget to ask or mention what can be done.
I start felling bad emailing people 50 times.. a good example is the length AND DIAMITER of the dolls holes.
Also, lets say I decide to ask for a larger diameter hole I don't know if it will delay the doll, there is zero information!
I feel like sili doll isn't even making the dolls..
so a good list on customizations and delay times on the website would be great!

2. Not enough detail about the doll (skin tone, finger bones, tight or loose joints)
3. No factory photos of the internal skeleton, doll hanging right after manufacturing and how they pack the doll. This is another reason I feel like sili doll doesn't even make the doll,

(this makes me SUPER nervous) but I feel like I can trust them.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey John! Thanks for your comments and feedback, we will certainly take them under consideration. More importantly, congrats on your new Suriwaai! 1399 is a truly amazing price for this doll, so your timing couldn't be better.

Feel free to email Mig any time, I don't think he'll mind, he's really good about getting back to people. Alternatively, you can always send me a PM, especially regarding Suriwaai and what can be done with her.

I'll do my best to try and answer your questions to the best of my knowledge.

1. I don't have a precise measurement of Suriwaai's entrance diameters, but I can say that she's fairly snug down there by default, tight around even a finger. That said, she's amazingly soft, especially after a break-in period, so she expands well to accommodate virtually any sized object ;)

I believe a larger diameter vagina is available by request, but I'm not absolutely certain. I would expect a small delay, maybe a week or so for the factory to special make any doll to your requested specifications. Unless you're a monster down there, I'd say you'll likely be quite happy with the standard model. The tightness and softness is an AMAZING combination. Honestly, the best I've had from any toy or doll, better than most real women in fact (please don't tell my GF I said that).

Sukiwaai has a larger diameter vagina than the others, and so I have some experience with that too. It's more realistic, feels looser, like a real woman, but the sensation from Suriwaai is outstanding, more intense. I guess it depends on what you're going for...

2. The skin tone is a natural tan. Lately, I've done my best to represent skin tone as accurately as possible, so there shouldn't be much in the way of surprises. You'll see a lot of variability in my photos of Suriwaai, and other the other Sili Dolls too, but a lot of that comes from lighting differences; natural lighting vs. electric lights for example. If I edit colors in a photo, its to bring out the color as I see it, which when shooting in RAW format often needs to be done.

Suriwaai has finger wires, not bones, as is standard in dolls under $4,000. Suriwaai however, has upgraded finger wires and wrists that improve durability substantially. I think they are thicker than previous models which really helps their longevity. I've already put my personal Suriwaai through hell and back and I have no damage to speak of. Granted, I've been at this a while, so I'm much better about handling dolls than I used to be, but still I've had some OH NO moments, and she came out just fine.

Out of the box, my Suriwaai came with what I would consider medium tightness in her joints. They're very posable, move smoothly, and hold all but the most demanding poses well. It's a nice balance between playability and possibility - too tight and she's not much fun in bed, too loose and she's not great for photos. For most users, this compromise is probably ideal.

3. Sili Doll does not share photos of the skeleton because it is a trade secret. I'm not even allowed to see that, as much as I want to. Packaging has improved lately with the addition of more foam, especially around the shoulders and neck. My Suriwaai shipped in perfect condition, despite the box having obviously been knocked around a bit.

Let me assure you that Sili Doll is worthy of your trust. Before I became vendor affiliated, I was a customer myself a few times over. Shipping is fast and free, and Mig was always there to handle the issues I did have early on. Sili Doll, like most all TDF vendors, is built on reputation. Loose the customers' trust and it all falls apart. So far, so good :)

Also, if you have any requests regarding the makeup of your Suriwaai, let me know! I'd love the challenge of making-up a head just for you to your specific tastes!

Please let me know if you have any other questions! I'm always happy to talk about Sili Dolls!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

john4411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by john4411 »

Adventurer, thank you for all your info and input its greatly appreciated!

I spoke to mig a few min ago and I have to give him props for being so available and helpful, I also requested a few requirements/preferences for my Suriwaai and he said its noted for my order, hopefully she will arrive safe and sound and I will post her details, pictures and write a review.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Can’t wait John! I have received your preferences and will start work on her tomorrow;)
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

john4411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by john4411 »

That it she's paid in full! and I hope you do a great job! thank you for your time and hard work!

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

That's great! I'm almost finished with her, just a couple more touch ups and she's ready to go!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

INFORMATIONS