Anyone own Sex Doll Big Ass?

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
mannykk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anyone own Sex Doll Big Ass?

Post by mannykk »

I'm thinking about getting Sex Doll Big Ass large size.

Anyone out there have one? How is it compared to the other ones out on the market?

Is the texture of the anus any good?

I heard the pipedream ass was good but there is no texture so alot of guys it was a let down.

Any thoughts or opinions are welcomed and appreciated.

Thank you

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: any one own Sex Doll Big Ass?

Post by Hershey lee »

I have 2 dolls,ones ass is 40 inches and the other is from a crowdfunded doll with a 50inch booty and she is amazing,really love them both but the anal texture is slightly better on the 40 but i like the jiggle on my 50inch,if your into bbws we are trying to make the perfect bigass of 60inches heres a link viewtopic.php?f=382&t=99299&start=315
We are 4 depositers away from getting this doll greenlighted

mannykk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mannykk »

Hershey lee wrote:I have 2 dolls,ones ass is 40 inches and the other is from a crowdfunded doll with a 50inch booty and she is amazing,really love them both but the anal texture is slightly better on the 40 but i like the jiggle on my 50inch,if your into bbws we are trying to make the perfect bigass of 60inches heres a link viewtopic.php?f=382&t=99299&start=315

Thanks for the info. But I'm looking for more info about the sili version of the big ass.

I'm very interested in buying it. Just looking for some feedback.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

mannykk wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:I have 2 dolls,ones ass is 40 inches and the other is from a crowdfunded doll with a 50inch booty and she is amazing,really love them both but the anal texture is slightly better on the 40 but i like the jiggle on my 50inch,if your into bbws we are trying to make the perfect bigass of 60inches heres a link viewtopic.php?f=382&t=99299&start=315

Thanks for the info. But I'm looking for more info about the sili version of the big ass.

I'm very interested in buying it. Just looking for some feedback.
Summer doll has not been released yet. Here is a video of her booty jiggle. Scroll to the bottom of the page.

https://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-dol ... -sex-doll/

mannykk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Anyone own Sex Doll Big Ass?

Post by mannykk »

I think there is a confusion, Im talking about the Hip that silidoll has

https://asexdoll.com/shop/ass-toys/sex-doll-booty-l/

can the modders edit the original thread title to include "Hip" so there is no confusion

INFORMATIONS