Legit???

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Zone436
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Legit???

Post by Zone436 »

Hey guys I'm thinking of adding a suki or summer sili doll to the collection. Are they legit and a good quality doll?

Railgun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Legit???

Post by Railgun »

I'm not sure what you mean by "legit". Communication was a breeze (with my questions being answered within 24 hours), and Sili pretty much handled everything else after that. The whole process, from cart to doorstep (pickup in my case) was less than three weeks.

liamjenkins
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by liamjenkins »

Yes, they are a legitimate company. You get what you pay for. I purchased the Mamasita model recently and the process was simple. Had the doll from order to doorstep within two weeks.
I’ll post pictures in this forum today am working on a review.
This is my first TPE doll after owning silicone previously.

liamjenkins
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by liamjenkins »

Here is a pic of the mamasita from the back shortly after receiving her, and starting to build a custom case for her. Very nice squishy skin.
Attachments
BD0EC80A-564B-4843-8FCC-15D12391FC14.jpeg
BD0EC80A-564B-4843-8FCC-15D12391FC14.jpeg (3.31 MiB) Viewed 1249 times

INFORMATIONS