Any "Sex Doll Booty Large" fans here?

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Wanna_TPE

Any "Sex Doll Booty Large" fans here?

Post by Wanna_TPE »

I'm considering adding piece to my collection:)
http://asexdoll.com/shop/ass-toys/sex-doll-booty-l/
It'll be my first booty/hip toy and was wondering if anyone else thinks it a good purchase?

Solar1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Any "Sex Doll Booty Large" fans here?

Post by Solar1 »

I'm curious about this toy as well. How much does it jiggle? Are the two holes connected? Is there a flush hole at the end of it for easy cleaning?

BigMustard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigMustard »

Just saw this thread here & I'll definitely go on record to say that I'm more than a fan.... I am obsessed with big asses!
I am currently on the hunt for the biggest booty doll possible (if I can find one affordably in the 50 inch range).

I'm torn between 3 of them and I need healthy perspective/input on which would be a good, big booty doll for a 1st timer like me.
The three I'm most interested in are:

1) the Mamacita doll

2) YL158cm

3) YL146cm

....in no particular order at all.
That is where you guys come in. Does anyone own any of THESE dolls?

PLEASE HELP ME

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I've looked at this one on and off. The video on silidoll's website suggests that the material is soft but that the mold is fairly petite. Not saying don't buy it, but if size is the main concern I'd look elsewhere.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

Hardly a big ass at 10 inches wide .

Not yet seen a sili doll first hand but I have two YL dolls , 148D and 165 and they are both excellent albeit heavy for their heights at 31kg and 42kg respectively. They both have nice round butts 88cm hips which is a lot for a 148 , and a healthy 104cm on the 165 .

Regards

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Liz_xxx wrote:Hardly a big ass at 10 inches wide .

Not yet seen a sili doll first hand but I have two YL dolls , 148D and 165 and they are both excellent albeit heavy for their heights at 31kg and 42kg respectively. They both have nice round butts 88cm hips which is a lot for a 148 , and a healthy 104cm on the 165 .

Regards
I haven't seen the pics of these but are they shaped to where the hips are at average width but there's a lot of 'fat' on the actual ass? Like where it looks like a Bubble hanging from the side like a Brazilian woman? I tend to like those better, I don't mind wide hips but at times they remind me of those weird clown pictures.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

There are some better choices for these solid ass-hip toys

Silicone is best I think for quality and durabilty and feeling:

1 - see new SINO-Doll platinum silicone full size 36 inch hip circumference; 27 small waist circumference 8.3 inch tall and heavy at 14 lbs - $250 + options of softer ass cheeks and ultrasoft pussy ($50 each) - can customize skin color and labia and anal hole color (see pix)

http://www.sino-doll.com/goods.php?id=194

2 - see SANHUI website for a 3D Ass-Hip toy that is silicone and has pussy, anal, mouth and two very nice breasts - 9 lbs $400 shipped - can customize skin color and labia and anal hole color and nipple color (see pix)

https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... id-fun-toy

3 - Sanhui also makes only a breasts and pussy version (from AliExpress) 13 x 9 x 10 - inches weight = 6.6 lbs The price $360 shipped to US - can customize skin color and labia and anal hole color (see pix)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sanhui- ... 3c00Rbb4MR

TPE also has some new models that are full-size and look great:

4 - WM dolls - 39 inch hip circumference - 13 x 9 x 10 - inches weight = 11lbs = price $380 shipped (see pix tan colored)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/WMDOLL- ... 3c008cEeDu

5 - JIUAI Honey Hip - a bit smaller but realistic coloring - rounded shape - 10 in wide x 8 in deep x 6 in - 10 lbs - only $120 shipped (see pix in fishnets) website says it is silicone but I am skeptical at this price - likely TPE variant

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Male-ma ... 3c008cEeDu
Attachments
SINO-DOLL SILICONE asship thong.png
SINO-DOLL SILICONE asship thong.png (245.61 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
SINO-DOLL SILICONE ass-hip holes.png
SINO-DOLL SILICONE ass-hip holes.png (215.81 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
SANHUI SILICONE ass-hip 3d hybrid.jpeg
SANHUI SILICONE ass-hip 3d hybrid.jpeg (49.58 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
SANHUI SILCIONE ass-hip BoobyPussy .jpg
SANHUI SILCIONE ass-hip BoobyPussy .jpg (41.55 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
WM DOLL TPE Ass-Hip Solid.jpg
WM DOLL TPE Ass-Hip Solid.jpg (23.86 KiB) Viewed 2791 times