NEW Signature Series - Next Level Realism

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

NEW Signature Series - Next Level Realism

Post by Sili Doll »

NEW "Signature Series" - Next Level Realism

Dear all,

First of all, our best wishes to you for 2018! May it be a great year full of happiness and love!

Our team is very excited and pleased to introduce our brand new Sili Doll™ line, the Signature Series.

Our objective with the new Signature Series is to get one step closer to ultra realism.

All Sili Doll™ from the Signature Series are inspired by the most beautiful women and fully customized and processed in California, using most advanced beauty design, makeup enhancements and skin treatment.

For more information please visit: http://asexdoll.com/shop/signature-seri ... uration-1/

As a result of the premium materials and craftsmanship, Signature Series Sili Doll™ are truly beautiful, appear and feel so next-level realistic.

Each Signature Series Sili Doll™ is a true work of art and individually made for each client.

Forewords from our artist, Adventurer:

“For this very special Suriwaai sex doll, my concept was the beautiful convergence of traits common only among the people of Spain, home to some of the world’s most exotic and gorgeous women. Her deep green eyes, full lips, dark features, and long jet black hair capture the best qualities of Mediterranean girls.

To achieve this signature look, I customized Suriwaai sex doll from head to toe using a combination of BodyColor by MissAtleur and high quality powder makeup.

BodyColor is used to provide an ultra-realistic coloration and texture on the face, areolae, labia, and skin features using a semi-permanent and long lasting pigment. By layering BodyColor using specific techniques to each of these areas, a true-to-life texture emerges that both looks and feels real. Her beauty marks protrude realistically from her skin, the creases in her lips respond to your touch, and her areolae have bumps and ridges that you can feel beneath your hand. The effect is phenomenally realistic and astonishingly long-lasting!

The remainder of her body is colorized using powder makeup to achieve an uneven skin tone that adds a dimension of realism to her already beautiful fantasy form. In this case, I used eight distinct powder colors to add a sense of depth and variation to her skin tone that achieves a more natural look. Special attention is given to areas of the body prone to sun exposure and subtle but eye-catching variations in skin color can be found in and around her major joints, her extremities, breasts and pubic region. Ultimately, the result is an added degree realism that makes this beautiful doll a unique artistic creation. She’s the perfect lover, companion, and model – right out of the box!”

For more information please visit: http://asexdoll.com/shop/signature-seri ... uration-1/
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: NEW Signature Series - Next Level Realism

Post by Adventurer »

It’s my understanding that all TPE dolls use wires in the fingers. Suriwaai has an upgraded skeleton that is quite durable, including redesigned finger wires and wrists for added strength and poseability. I’ve posed Suriwaai in extreme ways many many times, dropped her twice, and still have no damage to the skeleton or TPE!

I’m glad you think she’s pretty! I’m quite proud of her.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

harbinge

Post by harbinge »

Do the same for the Sukiwaai!

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Now we're getting into the details that matter. Artificial intelligence can wait.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Thanks for the comments guys! I don’t want to give too much away... but a Signature Series Sukiwaai is on the horizon ;)
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

Quater

Post by Quater »

She's absolutely delectable! However, I'd love to see her with a more mature face with thicker/fuller lips.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Impressive!

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Thanks Quater and Mr. Treehorn for the compliments! Each signature series doll is a unique creation based on my artistic vision or my collaboration with the rest of the Sili Doll team, but full body customization to your specifications is also now available by request on any Sili Doll. In that case, I can make up a doll just for you according to your fantasy and vision and ship it from the USA. It’s a great way to get exactly what you want, rendered in semi-permanent make up :)
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

I have a few questions about these, if you don't mind answering.

First, are the heads removable and swappable with heads of other bodies? I currently have a WM head that I like.

Next, you said the bodies are customizable. Can I get one with a booty like the Sumi doll or will you have a Signature Series doll that already has one?

Finally, will you consider adding a heating option to your dolls, or do you have plans on including it in the future?

Thanks.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

The breasts and nipples look super real. Some good work here, waiting for more.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

I do believe that No One else is offering anywhere near that level of customization. Especially on TPE!
Could be wrong, but don't think so!

I if I understand correctly this customization is done at the customers request. This is correct Yes! Also could you or would you work from photos?

She is very Beautiful for sure!

Have a GREAT Day!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Thanks so much for the questions and compliments guys!

Randyb100: Any Sili Doll body should be compatible with any WM head as far as I know. There may be some other issues like color matching or scale for example, but they will fit. They both use a standard sized bolt

As far as customization goes, we can use any Sili Doll face and body and add a new level of realism to it by increasing skin detail. If you like Sumi’s curves or Sukiwaai’s amazing figure for instance, let us know and we can use that doll as our starting point and bring her to life according to your specific desires.

Each Sili Doll includes a USB wand heater but we do not do full body internal heating at this time. A low power electric blanket will do the trick, but my favorite way is still good ol’ fashioned body heat :)

CC:I am certainly striving to do more customization with TPE dolls than any other vendor or manufacturer. While there are other vendors who will do makeup to your requests, I’m taking that to the next level by paying extreme attention to detail and using the best doll cosmetics on the market. Using BodyColor by MissAtleur pushes this effort forward tremendously - so I should thank you for making this level of realism possible!

Yes, each doll is customized according to the customer’s specific requests and I can certainly work from photos as well. I’d appreciate any and all challenges! I’m also here to chat with prospective Soli Doll customers to make certain their requests are fulfilled to the fullest. This is a labor of love for me and I want each new Sili Doll customer to absolutely adore their new doll.
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

What do you all think about her moles, freckles, and birthmarks? Pretty cute right?
Attachments
DSC_7866_1.jpg
DSC_7866_1.jpg (4.38 MiB) Viewed 8877 times
DSC_7872_1.jpg
DSC_7872_1.jpg (4.53 MiB) Viewed 8877 times
DSC_7844_1.jpg
DSC_7844_1.jpg (5.07 MiB) Viewed 8877 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

The stubble around the vaginal area is awesome! She really looks like a very sexy Spanish girl to me. :plaidskirt:
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

This doll is an absolute sex bomb! Very pretty face and I love the large areolae on those big tits!

INFORMATIONS