Suki™2 - NEW Sili Doll ®

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Suki™2 - NEW Sili Doll ®

Post by Sili Doll »

Hello all!

After months of development and team work between our team in the US and Hong Kong, we are glad to announce our coming Sili Doll®, Suki™ 2!

Named after our popular Suki™, Suki™ 2 is designed after Suki™`s original young athletic body, with upgraded softness (video available soon), like-like height, and upgraded skin design, make up & appearance, thanks to Suki™ 2 to be assembled in the US.

Before sharing more, we need your help in selecting Suki™ 2`s head, from the 4 models here-under.

Which head do you prefer? 1,2,3 or 4?

As Suki™ 2 will only have 1 original head, this choice is quite important and we thank you very much in advance for your contribution and a private coupon will be shared to contributors!

Kind regards,

Sili Doll® Team

Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Suki™2 - NEW Sili Doll ®

Post by Alucard1959 »

I like #1. But, #4 is pretty hot too.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I’m not sure I get to weigh in here but..... put me down for #4 :) just in case!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

#4 does it for me!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Head #1. But the eyes iris is a little to large. It locks the face into the "fantasy / cartoon" category. For realism maybe reduce it 2mm or so...

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hey good news guys! I would say that head 4 is the best one! Can't wait to see the result!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

In my opinion Face # 4 is an absolute winner, it is the most beautiful face of all 4 Faces, you should be able to sell more Dolls with this beautiful face... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

numero uno

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Just wait until you see the new video guys! I’ve got ahold of the new Suki 2 body already and had some fun testing the new TPE formula! It’s so life-like and jiggly. Best TPE yet, and the mold is my favorite by far. A must have if you’re into slender athletic women. :)
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Thanks a lot to Alucard1959, ilikedolls123, Metricnut, Babel99, Dollfriend and Mr Miyagi for your opinion - really appreciated!

Whilst looking to get more opinions about the best head, please see an introductory video of Suki™2.

As Adventurer pointed out, Suki™2`s breasts are just on top of the curve.

Please pay attention to 10 sec and 30 sec in the video to witness the extreme softness of Suki™2`s tits and imagine playing with these!

Thanks again for letting us know which head you prefer.

Please subscribe to our mailing list (https://asexdoll.com) to be the first to see Suki™2`s official page and be informed of updates and events about this new doll.

Have a great day,

Team Sili Doll ®
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Bump for more votes!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

maximaxi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by maximaxi »

Number 4, absolutely

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Alucard1959 wrote:I like #1. But, #4 is pretty hot too.
+1

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

sounds cool and look forward to seeing the new doll. However the one guy above said its a slender athletic body so with the height being 110cm if its like the originals size, does that mean it will be written off as a doll designed for pedos? seems theres alot of people jumping on any young looking dolls that they feel to them is too youthful looking. the above faces, to me look fine and adult but the slender athletic body he described may not make a smaller doll look adult enough. just my two cents and cant wait to see the new configuration either way. personally i like 1 and 4 the best. also, the above video by sili doll in reference tomthe new dolls breasts refer to them as ‘teen tits’ .......isnt that considered underage? im being serious not a smartass and its becuz of all the heated talks on here as of late on young looking dolls. I know for sure a doll being described as teen in any way would definitely not be allowed. i watched the video andnthey are larger breatss which many young teen girls actually have at times but they are still teens and not adult women. sorry if its a little off topic but its my point in relation to the new sili doll2 breast video and head choices that are both posted in this forum topic. so it should be considered on topic i would think.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Thanks Joker for your concerns, they are certainly valid! Suki 2 has the same adult proportions as Suki but in a life-size frame (around 158 cm). She is definitely slender but has the skin definition and sexual characteristics of a youthful but certainly not underage woman. I hope that addresses your questions and concerns!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

INFORMATIONS