My 1 Year Review of Sukiwaai 169cm from Sili Doll

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
jimmyzdollz

My 1 Year Review of Sukiwaai 169cm from Sili Doll

Post by jimmyzdollz »

Okay boys and girls, it has been over a year since I got my standing Sukiwaai from Sili Doll so I thought I would let you know how she is holding up, and I really could not be more pleased. If you have been thinking about getting your own, do it, she is absolutely incredible. My doll is just the same today as she was a year ago. I mean who wants to spend $1500-$2000 on a doll and have problems a year later? Skin issues? TPE tears? Limp joints? Nobody wants that crap. Sukiwaai is an exceptional doll. Her silky smooth ultra soft TPE skin is just as fresh today as the day she was made, no sagging, no tightening, no tearing, no imperfections showing up, no nothing. Her cover girl face is still as beautiful and soft as day 1, same with her eyes, ears, nose, sexy kissable mouth, all remain in flawless condition. Her lifelike mouthwatering breasts have the same bounce wiggle and feel as day 1. Her slender waist leading down to that sweet teen bubble ass (my favorite thing about her) is just as perfect as day 1. Her vagina and anus are also still like new, and still feel as good as they did the first day. Her feet are so well made and the skeleton of her feet so strong that I have stored Sukiwaai in a standing position since I got her, and the condition of her feet are still a 9 on a scale of 1-10. Storing her vertical takes up very little space as well. Her skeletal articulation is exactly the same as it was when I got her. Overall, nothing is looser, and nothing is tighter. Her wrist, elbow, shoulder, ankle, knee, and hip joints can be moved without too much difficulty. Turning or bending her waist is a bit more difficult to move or adjust. Her fingers are still the same, the typical wires used in dolls. The only joint with a minor issue is her loose neck joint, which allows her head to fall forward too easily, but side to side turning is fine. Her height and 169cm weight are very lifelike and I love that about her, the weight has never been an issue for me and I am not a big strong guy, I am 6'3" 190 lbs.

A lot of props go to Sili Doll for designing such a sexy teen co-ed like proportioned body, and pretty face, and putting it all together with such high quality. Sukiwaai was worth every penny I spent to get her, but you cannot have a doll for a year and have her remain like new without proper handling care and maintenance, so I will briefly tell you what I do to keep her that way, and I learned all of this here on TDF:

About every 30-60 days (depending on how much we play) I give her a 100% mineral oil bath. I just pour the oil on my hands and coat her entire body with it. Mutual pleasure - good for her skin, and exploring her hot body is always a treat. I usually wait until the next day for all the oil to absorb even though 95% of it is absorbed within 2 hrs and then I apply baby powder everywhere, beginning by applying with a 3" diameter powder puff, then smooth it all out evenly with my hands. About every 90 days I coat the inside of her mouth, anus, vagina with pure Vaseline petroleum jelly, just a light coating and let that absorb into her skin overnight. Also every 90 days I apply Nivea cream to any areas of skin that get a lot of movement, like her underarms, elbows, ankles, knees, wrists, creases under her buttocks, etc, and let that absorb overnight. For makeup/lipstick, which I do very little of, I use colored powders only. On care after sex: First of all, I never use a condom, but I also never ejaculate inside her, as much as I want to. Just trying to preserve her freshness and beauty. However, bodily fluids will still get inside her so I meticulously clean her after we play. I use a 2.5" diameter piece of condensed foam on the end of 12" forceps, a little warm water and anti bacterial soap, this gets deep into her cavities to clean up anything that may cause internal bacteria, a TPE dolls worst enemy. I then rinse the sponge well, wring it out, and use 2-3 more times to remove any soap residue. Then I use an aquarium pump and insert the small air hoses inside her for 24 hrs until 100% dry. The only problems I have had with Sukiwaai are documented in my other review a year ago, and were poor packaging and/or customs altering packaging during searches. The only imperfections I have experienced are most of her fingernails fell off within the first couple of months, while her toe nails all remain intact to this day.

So I will post a few pictures, some of my favorites over the past year.
IMG_1974.jpg
IMG_1974.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 9189 times
IMG_1043.JPG
IMG_1043.JPG (1007.73 KiB) Viewed 9189 times
IMG_1890[1].jpg
IMG_1890[1].jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 9189 times
IMG_1166.JPG
IMG_1166.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 9189 times
IMG_1903.jpg
IMG_1903.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 9189 times

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: My 1 Year Review of Sukiwaai 169cm from Sili Doll

Post by Adventurer »

Wow! It's great to hear that Sukiwaai is still in such good shape after all this time. I can't believe that you've stored her standing up for a year without problems! That's truly incredible.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Thank you jimmyzdollz for your anniversary review, it is really appreciated.

Kudos, also for the very helpful maintenance tips, which for sure are great tips for preserving well the doll.

Dear all,

Please note that we have now a premium Signature Series (featuring Sukiwaai™169 cm and Suriwaai™145), assembled and shipped from LA, offering greater realism, details and even superior craftsmanship.

For more information, please visit:

https://asexdoll.com/shop/signature-ser ... -sex-doll/

https://asexdoll.com/shop/signature-ser ... uration-1/

Thank you for your continuous support towards our work.

Kind regards,

Sili Doll ® Team
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Very strong review Jimmi,

I have my eyes turned out on Silidoll for a while and you just convince me that they are as good as I thought they were. I cannot wait to see the new SUKI 2 that should be officially released soon ...

Depending of her looks and price, I may seriously consider one.

Quick question here, does you doll have the anus/vagina channel connected together for an easier cleaning procedure. I remember reading this somewhere but can't remember if it was on the Sukiwaai.

Again, great review :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

Babel99 wrote:Very strong review Jimmi,

I have my eyes turned out on Silidoll for a while and you just convince me that they are as good as I thought they were. I cannot wait to see the new SUKI 2 that should be officially released soon ...

Depending of her looks and price, I may seriously consider one.

Quick question here, does you doll have the anus/vagina channel connected together for an easier cleaning procedure. I remember reading this somewhere but can't remember if it was on the Sukiwaai.

Again, great review :)
Her vagina and anus are not connected, and if you wanted to know, the anus is tighter than the vagina, as it should be, and both have about 7 inches of depth. The inside of her anus is slightly ribbed which feels so good. Her vagina has more ribbing than her anus. Glad i could help you. Jimmy.

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

A few more pictures.
What a pleasure it has been having this amazing doll for the past year.
20180401_105326.jpg
20180401_105326.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 8849 times
hot5.jpg
hot5.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 8849 times
hot4.JPG
hot4.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 8849 times
IMG_1416.JPG
IMG_1416.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 8849 times
hot2.JPG
hot2.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 8849 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. And after a year that's impressive.

Congratulations to Sili

Best wishes

Harem

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Thanks a lot jimmyzdollz for the additional pictures and to haremlover as well for the support!

We will soon be unveiling Suki 2 and are sure that the pictures and videos will speak for themselves.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards, Sili Doll Team
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Sili Doll wrote:We will soon be unveiling Suki 2 and are sure that the pictures and videos will speak for themselves.
VERY much looking forward to this!

Good job Sili!

Solar1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Solar1 »

Glad to see that you’re still enjoying her, jimmyzdollz. You still have videos of her butt by any chance?

INFORMATIONS