betterlovedoll.com

WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Post by neutrino »

What about a sex doll that is custom-made to resemble a woman who looks like a child? This woman, Jyoti Amge, is 24-years old.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

neutrino wrote:What about a sex doll that is custom-made to resemble a woman who looks like a child? This woman, Jyoti Amge, is 24-years old but has the face of a 7-year old:
Personally, to me this would be very bad taste, it would be in great disrespect to this woman to use her because you like a sex doll that appears to be 7 yo.

We would not allow it as this doll would be perceived as under the age of 18 yo.

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neutrino »

Nescio50 wrote:Personally, to me this would be very bad taste, it would be in great disrespect to this woman to use her because you like a sex doll that appears to be 7 yo.
By "you", you mean hypothetical you I hope. No such doll exists nor is planned. I was just asking hypothetically if such a doll existed. I don't think such a doll should exist anyway, since her permission would be required and there's no way she would permit it.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

I don't want to unsubscribe from this topic in case there's important new information, but I'm tired of the silly and repetitive replies.
:deadhorse:

Can this topic be more moderated, please?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

neutrino wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:Personally, to me this would be very bad taste, it would be in great disrespect to this woman to use her because you like a sex doll that appears to be 7 yo.
By "you", you mean hypothetical you I hope. No such doll exists nor is planned. I was just asking hypothetically if such a doll existed. I don't think such a doll should exist anyway, since her permission would be required and there's no way she would permit it.
"You" was used generic, referring to anyone who would like such a doll and would like to post such a doll on TDF.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

It is wise to think ahead. The sign of times is clear. If TDF gets certain bad publicity, it will be thrown under the bus in no time. After that it's much harder to claw even some footing.

For example, the MeToo movement is referenced being like river ice breaking in spring. We see people crushed weekly, and companies busy installing new enforcements and revising policies.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Wight wrote:It is wise to think ahead. The sign of times is clear. If TDF gets certain bad publicity, it will be thrown under the bus in no time.
Yeah and if you dare to think ahead a little further, we will have fascism again in no time too. Because everybody buries the head in sand instead of showing some backbone for what is right.
Just use some god damn common sense, and let the big city folk, media whores and social media junkies go crazy if they think they cannot live without it.
Luckily things are still a little different here in Europe and in the countryside anyway...
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

In other words:
Buy your young looking dolls from whatever source BUT refer to https://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html (especially rule #1, dolls that may be perceived as under 18 regardless of manufacturer's stated age - and - NOT dressed to appear youngish/childish - and everything is okay.
What's the generic problem to respect and avoid these forum harming mistakes and why you want to post this content HERE? Think BEFORE uploading YLD. Thanks.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

I'm having a great time on TDF, did I ever mention that?! ;)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

nukeno wrote:I'm having a great time on TDF, did I ever mention that?! ;)
I know right xD
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

ZZZZ wrote:I don't want to unsubscribe from this topic in case there's important new information, but I'm tired of the silly and repetitive replies.
:deadhorse:

Can this topic be more moderated, please?
OK so out of a total 116 of posts

3 advisory posts made by site owners and affiliates
6 advisory posts made by the Site Manager
10 advisory posts made by Senior administrators

So close on 18 percent by senior staff and management. Normally that amount of moderation would see a topic locked.

Clearly, management does not want to lock the topic, less it becomes buried under a pile of other posts regardless of sticked status.

But that said, this topic is in getting to the point where the message has been lost in the discussions about what if this and what if that, and this is not fair and that is not fair, when the advice has been abundantly clear, and reinforced through senior staff moderation.

The topic is not about what ifs and not fair. The topic is a discussion to educate members as to the expectations of complaince with rules reguarding posting images of dolls that can be perceived as minors (not just in this community, but also from outside non doll savvy unscroupulous internet trolls, outspoken and empowered minorities and, media with an agenda), so the rules and advice is for communities and website protection from these threats.

If you are in doubt as to whether you should post your image (chances are it may be non compliant) so send a PM with the image of the dolls to staff for further consensus and advice.

I do not think we can be any clearer here, but also be mindful of the RoC and further reptitive posts that go over and over the same content merely to argue your point of view may be considered as being disruptive and in contrevention of Rule 5.

These posts will be removed and repeat offenders may find they have sanctions put on their member status and account functionality.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ExMachina
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ExMachina »

I understand this forum's stance on this issue, but at the same time I'm not going to pretend that it's rational, because it's not. It's pure moralistic irrationality. It's a DOLL. Made of silicon or TPE. Not real. If a government wants to get all hot and bothered over a doll, a synthetic piece of symbology, that's the prerogative of an hysterical and moralistic collective. Let's not ask ourselves whether such doll owners actually hurt anyone, let's instead ask ourselves who might get offended by such doll ownership. Because in the end, isn't that was is important? That no one gets offended?

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

ExMachina wrote:I understand this forum's stance on this issue, but at the same time I'm not going to pretend that it's rational, because it's not. It's pure moralistic irrationality. It's a DOLL. Made of silicon or TPE. Not real. If a government wants to get all hot and bothered over a doll, that's the prerogative of an hysterical and moralistic collective. But not for one second should anyone pretend that it makes sense.
Hi ExMachina,

you're perhaps right but we've to deal with the consequences of young looking dolls and the legislation of the country on which the forum server is hosted and there's not much place for derivations, if you like it or not, that's the reality we must deal with to keep this place alive.

ExMachina
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ExMachina »

I'm not being critical of TDF per se. It just amazes me that we live in a world where we are actually having a serious discussion over the "age" of a DOLL. So serious, in fact, that the topic occupies the top position in the forum. And the only reason why such discussions exist among otherwise rational people is that we are subject to the arbitrary moralism of national whimsy and mob mentality. I support TDF's stance on young-looking dolls, because I understand the practical and political necessity of it. However, at the same time it gives legitimacy to a witch-hunting irrationality embodied by burgermeisters across the Western hemisphere. And I don't support that.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

ExMachina wrote:I'm not being critical of TDF per se. It just amazes me that we live in a world where we are actually having a serious discussion over the "age" of a DOLL. So serious, in fact, that the topic occupies the top position in the forum. And the only reason why such discussions exist among otherwise rational people is that we are subject to the arbitrary moralism of national whimsy and mob mentality.
As this is an issue in most Western countries, we have to deal with this. This thread is meant to be an announcement and warning from management and owners of TDF. We like to answer questions if something about our policy is not clear. We don't want a political discussion.

INFORMATIONS