betterlovedoll.com

WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Post by Kandicaine »

Slew wrote:
Neek88 wrote:My ex wa 22, Asian, 4'11 with an A cup. I guess that makes me a pedo -_-
Of course not, not at all.

I hope people are reading this topic from the beginning; you'll find this is a much more complex matter. No one is calling anyone any names, especially because of what an ex-girlfriend looked like.

The fact is that humans have ID to present. Dolls do not have ID, and with smooth rubber instead of imperfections of human flesh, and scaled proportions for fantasy aesthetic and weight reduction, the public at large will judge a doll to look younger than her human counterpart.

Oh no I didnt mean anyone on the forum. More so the CBSA and media.
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Thanks for clarifying. I see what you meant.

It's unfortunate for people with tastes in petite small breasted adult women. Things might even out and calm down after they see the waste of time and money these cases end up being.

zesty_pasta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zesty_pasta »

hollows+fentiman wrote:The bodies themselves are quite acceptable here on TDF but it does depend on which heads you’re looking at! The 166a is a lovely body and I was tempted myself on that one. To my mind, there’s no point in shipping the head separately unless you have specifically ordered a young looking one! If that is the case, it may not be possible to post photos of her here anyway, whether or not she gets delivered!

Customs officers very rarely unwrap and look at the heads of dolls when examining the contents of a doll box (although that can sometimes happen)! It’s the height and look of the body they are checking.

If you’re really worried about shipping direct my best advice would be to go to a local vendor or at least pm some of the approved vendors here on TDF and ask what they might charge. Vendors here can often do deals which you won’t find elsewhere! Yes, it may cost a bit more than ordering direct from a manufacturer (although that’s not always the case!) but the vendor gets the doll to your door and takes care of all the import issues. May I ask which country you’re in? That could make the difference in what is acceptable and what can easily be imported.

Cheers, Hollows.

Thanks for the insight. I’m in the US trying to get my doll from Canada & eventually take it to other non US countries. I guess US customs is who I have to worry about the most. Head is going separately because youth is in the eye of the beholder & due to weight restrictions on shipping for my specific location. I’ll become the proud owner of a doll around March-April if plans allow. I’ll be sure to post my journey in getting the doll as well as a detailed review after that. Wish me luck.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

This thread is about age estimation. Please back on-topic. Thank you.

Luke-84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Luke-84 »

I have been thinking of ordering the 140 cm Ariel of Piper Doll: http://eu.dollstudio.org/products/doll/ ... oll/pi-140. That curvy body sure is great, but I don't really know what to think about that face. Looks quite young. What do you guys think? Does she look too young? :?

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

Ariel is a fantasy character. nothing else.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

lol! You will be fine Luke unless you live in a country that dolls are prohibited.

Eiichi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Eiichi »

Since interest in dolls is getting more popular all I got to say is this is a smart move.

Someguybackthere
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Someguybackthere »

Yea this is a smart move all around.

cfleischmann
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cfleischmann »

All I can say about this debate is "YIKES!" While I have my personal opinions on dolls that look like children (could be used for those who for any such reason cannot have children or adopt them, etc.) i am glad someone at TDF is putting out this warning.
==
Carly F.:

Remember: “You’ll forget about the wait once you open up the crate” ~~Unknown~~

lovingdolz

Post by lovingdolz »

silidoll is supported by this site. I actually owned one but got rid of it. clearly suki is young looking.but she could be 18. how the hell are the going to determine if a doll is 18 or 16. I know lots of young looking 20 year olds. I think itez going to be hard to enforce.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

lovingdolz wrote:silidoll is supported by this site. I actually owned one but got rid of it. clearly suki is young looking.but she could be 18. how the hell are the going to determine if a doll is 18 or 16. I know lots of young looking 20 year olds. I think itez going to be hard to enforce.
I don't think this type of age range is the real issue as clearly there is no objective way to distinguish between 18 and 16 based on appearance. The problems start with dolls which have definite childlike characteristics such as being 4 feet tall or flat-chested.

lovingdolz

Post by lovingdolz »

you just described my wife...lol....short and flat....exactly my point....but i understand what you mean....the site the original poster was refering to has dolls that look like they are 6

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

TDF only has to worry about what dolls are talked about or pictures posted on this forum. And the Mods make the judgement call in the end.
What's legal or illegal in your location of residence is between you and the law there.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

lovingdolz

Post by lovingdolz »

how anybody can make a piece of rubber illegal is beyond me

INFORMATIONS