sanhuiofficial.com

Issues with silicone near feet bolts

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
FloatingInSpace
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Issues with silicone near feet bolts

Post by FloatingInSpace »

Any other San hui owners having issues with silicone around the standing feet bolts?

I have been reasonably careful and gentle with my doll, yet the feet have gotten significant tears around the bolt heads, particularly around one heel. The silicone has detached from all six bolts, leaving ragged edges around the bolts. I will post some photos shortly.

This isn't a functional issue, per se, but really has ruined the look and feel of the feet.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Issues with silicone near feet bolts

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, I've seen this happen with tpe gals too so I've been fitting simple large zinc plated washers under the bolt head to offer protection to the surrounding material and also spread the load a bit more, it also seems to increase stability. I would think it would help with silicone just as well.

FloatingInSpace
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FloatingInSpace »

Nice suggestion. I'm also wondering if there's a flat / soft solution that would post less risk to hardwood floors than the standard hex bolts.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

FloatingInSpace wrote:Nice suggestion. I'm also wondering if there's a flat / soft solution that would post less risk to hardwood floors than the standard hex bolts.
Yes there is, another member on here found some bolts that I think had a smoother head, I would think you will find the thread if you search for standing foot mod', there are a few threads that cover this topic. I started one last year and it may even be that one that has these other bolts in it.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Take a look at this post. viewtopic.php?f=267&t=100373 might find something useful

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Additionally, you can also get some permatex rtv silicone adhesive and conduct simple feet repairs. As a tip I would also use the around the the foot scew holes for reinforcement.

The idea here, undo the bolts, remove, run a bead of sealant around the circumference of the hole rim, reinsert and tighten the foot bolts, and then apply the caps.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Standing feet always get tears on them.

INFORMATIONS