sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui Elfie 118cm Review 2018

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Sanhui Elfie 118cm Review 2018

Post by LoneRanger »

Very nice...I love the size...Red Hair and yellow Eyes...hmmm

Congrats!! Nice choice!!
L✰neR✯nger

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Enigma-99 wrote:
linux_tyro wrote:She is Cute! You're making me want to get one. How are the joints? Can they move freely but still hold position. I have a 118 TPE from another manufacturer and have to wrestle her into position. I feel like I'm abusing the doll. Should loosen over time but dang.
For the most part, everything is pretty fluid! Even in retaining a position. The legs however can be slightly more resistant depending on what angle you're pushing/pulling from and on what part of the body. Once you learn a certain technique of where/how to set it in different positions, it all becomes easier. Keep in mind though mine came with joint issues from a previous owner, but even with that, she moves fine.
Do you mind elaborating on the joint issues? Does she have the new ball joint skeleton? I have a 160 with the old one, and I'm thinking about getting a new one, hoping the new skeletons resolve the issues I've had. If she has issues with the new skeleton, it causes me concern.

Enigma-99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Enigma-99 »

Jimbofod wrote: Do you mind elaborating on the joint issues? Does she have the new ball joint skeleton? I have a 160 with the old one, and I'm thinking about getting a new one, hoping the new skeletons resolve the issues I've had. If she has issues with the new skeleton, it causes me concern.
Really, it's not an issue for me as it doesn't affect anything, but it's just that the lower leg skeleton twists around for some reason. It's really not noticeable until, well, you twist it around. lol (I think this even happened to Sate's 168) I don't think its suppose to do that, but it's not a cause of concern in my book. And she does have the ball joint skeleton I believe.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I saw Sate's picture of the issue. Doesn't seem that bad. Looks like I'm still on the road to another Sanhui (still need to make some space and decide some things). This is not an issue with the joints failing really. It puts my mind at ease.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Was looking at these photos again. Man, she's got a beautiful body shape! If Sanhui could scale her up exactly as is, she's be a knockout, but probably heavy for her size.

sanhuifan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sanhuifan »

This look really good, thanks for the review. Now im torn between getting a full sized one or this
Present:
MLW 148B Rena TPE
JYDoll 125A Amy TPE
JYDoll 123D Winnie silicone
Nondescript 151C
Nondescript 149AA
Nondescript 160B

Past (R.I.P.):
MSLD 140F Yumi TPE
JMDoll 65DD Chloe silicone
Pichen 28D (lol)

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

If I may bug you again, does the doll have the new pop-on/pop-off attachment system? Can she bend her waist sideways like the new larger doll skeletons? Thanks!

Enigma-99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Enigma-99 »

Haha no problem at all! I don't what you mean by the pop-on/pop-off, the head (which does come off, but have to twist), or something else? And for bending sideways, I haven't been able to get her to do that, and I even did a video chat with Sanhui trying to do so.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

LOL, I should have been more specific, but you answered my question. The larger dolls are getting a new head attachment system that doesn't require screwing them on. They click into place or off with a firm push or pull. I guess it makes sense to do that with the larger dolls first, as there are potentially multiple head options. Also, being larger, dressing and undressing can sometimes be easier if you can temporarily remove the head. Also for cleaning. Less an issue for a small doll that is easier to manipulate.

It's too bad she can't do side bends. Maybe they can add that in the next upgrade. Can she twist at her waist or bend forward or backward?

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

LOL, I should have been more specific, but you answered my question. The larger dolls are getting a new head attachment system that doesn't require screwing them on. They click into place or off with a firm push or pull. I guess it makes sense to do that with the larger dolls first, as there are potentially multiple head options. Also, being larger, dressing and undressing can sometimes be easier if you can temporarily remove the head. Also for cleaning. Less an issue for a small doll that is easier to manipulate.

It's too bad she can't do side bends. Maybe they can add that in the next upgrade.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

I confirm the pop-on / snap system on the 2018 Elfie :)

Really great !

tdn1638
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tdn1638 »

She is beautiful. You made a good choice

Viktor777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Viktor777 »

Ahhh! Cant wait to get mine. Such a cute doll!

Snoman99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Snoman99 »

I plan on ordering my Elfie this weekend. Just wondering how discrete the shipping box was and about how long did it take from order to delivery?

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Snoman99 wrote:I plan on ordering my Elfie this weekend. Just wondering how discrete the shipping box was and about how long did it take from order to delivery?
it's a box with no external marks, mine (custom skin and so) was about 3 weeks from order to delivery :)
Sanhui kept me informed at all moment, sending pics and vidz, great accompagnment :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS