sanhuiofficial.com

156cm or 168cm?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 156cm or 168cm?

Post by haremlover »

I find the Sanhui range of bodies rather difficult to get my head around. How many other people have that difficulty?

Is there any list of what the different bodies weigh?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

haremlover wrote:I find the Sanhui range of bodies rather difficult to get my head around. How many other people have that difficulty?

Is there any list of what the different bodies weigh?

Best wishes

Harem
It takes some research to figure out, for sure. Thankfully TDF members post photos that help a lot. Some photos on the web site are not as comprehensive as I'd like and can at times be out of date. To be fair, the same is true with many manufacturers sites, as well as some vendors.

As for weights, you kind of have to go to the individual doll pages and find it there. The comparison chart they made doesn't include weight, unfortunately. Also, some of the weights can be less than shown because of recent upgrades, and apparently jiggly options may reduce it a tiny bit as well.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I'm having problems seeing the differences on Sanhui bodies as well. Pictures tend to be deceiving depending on angles and lighting. And especially with Sanhui it seems a lot can change with same models a year later. I can't trust measurements anymore either, so that's not much of help.

This thread have been very helpful though, and opened my eyes to the 156 as well. After a closer look it seems to be the most realistic body, with not too thin waist, and not too long legs, and thankfully not too big tits (probably the smallest in their whole lineup except for the 145 A-cup). It seems I've finally decided on which body I want from Sanhui as a next doll :D
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Nord wrote:I'm having problems seeing the differences on Sanhui bodies as well. Pictures tend to be deceiving depending on angles and lighting. And especially with Sanhui it seems a lot can change with same models a year later. I can't trust measurements anymore either, so that's not much of help.

This thread have been very helpful though, and opened my eyes to the 156 as well. After a closer look it seems to be the most realistic body, with not too thin waist, and not too long legs, and thankfully not too big tits (probably the smallest in their whole lineup except for the 145 A-cup). It seems I've finally decided on which body I want from Sanhui as a next doll :D
Yes, the 156 looks good, and is likely my next Sanhui as well. A 156 with the new Betsy face would be killer. Does the 156 have texturing and the latest skeleton? Web site seems to indicate "yes" on the textured skin, but who knows what sort of skeleton you get.

Sanhui: such great products, such a difficult shopping/order configuration process. :roll:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I’m using Passiondolls for my Sanhui aquisition since I live in North America... they have really helped me navigate the Sanhui purchase... they seem to have a rapport with the manager. ...and yeah I ordered the 156cm.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

there is a body comparator on sanhui site :)

https://www.sanhuidolls.com/faq-and-doll-size-chart-1

Floydpink

Post by Floydpink »

Update: Well, looks like the doll is done and they sent pictures :)

The skin looks a bit weirdly pale, but I'm guessing that's just because of the lighting in the factory? Looks very different in f.ex. the xsdoll pictures from earlier: viewtopic.php?p=1321573#p1321573

Also here's a picture of the back which, as I mentioned, supposedly was tweaked for this new mould version, but I have nothing to compare it to: https://i.imgur.com/lCDPmZf.jpg

Looks good either way
Try the doll reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I’m just happy the head looks like it was formed well... I don’t know if it is a makeup difference but the noses of the faces displaying other wigs look somewhat large on the Sanhui web site last I looked

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Congrats Floyd! Yeah, I think thats just the photo. White balance and exposure are awful.

Thats the 156/Mayra combo? I should be getting factory photos any week now of my 158/Mayra :D

:glou:
CHEERS
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Jab

Post by Jab »

I'm waiting on my 168 Abigail myself.

Floydpink

Post by Floydpink »

Update: Finally arrived, and I've tried it out in action once. A real work of art, it is. I'll probably post a proper review later but here are some first impressions:

- Looks and feels very good, but could have been softer in some areas such as the labia

- Weight wasn't really all that bad like I've seen some reviews say. Yes, it's heavy, but I kinda like that, feels realistic. But maybe I just haven't tried moving it so much yet.

- Everyone recommends female condoms for easy cleanup but I don't think I understand how to use them properly. The inner ring was nearly impossible to get in and position properly, so I ended up using it without the inner ring, but then the condom actually tore mid-act...

- It's hard to pose the doll to go "balls-deep" during sex without resorting to extreme limb angles.

- It's hard to clean the orifices properly. I tried douching it many times with warm water but still I could feel lube remaining if I probed it with my finger. It just won't flush it all out.

- Cuddling is really relaxing, I can imagine actually spending more time doing that than sex.

All in all, it's a great product and I don't regret the purchase, but I have a lot to learn to make the experience smoother.
Try the doll reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's good to hear of your pleasure

The 168 looks wonderfully detailed to me and superb.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Floydpink,
I get great pussy access wihout her knees up at all. (SH145)
First, crouch her stomach some degree, often she is left for opposite butt up -position for posing. The crouch brings pussy up and front- like real woman does in bed.
Second, push her thighs back, knees straight. No need to widen the legs very far apart, because the thighs are no more too much in the way.
This works in missionary, cowgirl and standing-up frontal sex.
Congrats she looks great!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Floydpink wrote:Update: Finally arrived, and I've tried it out in action once. A real work of art, it is. I'll probably post a proper review later but here are some first impressions:

- Looks and feels very good, but could have been softer in some areas such as the labia

- Weight wasn't really all that bad like I've seen some reviews say. Yes, it's heavy, but I kinda like that, feels realistic. But maybe I just haven't tried moving it so much yet.

- Everyone recommends female condoms for easy cleanup but I don't think I understand how to use them properly. The inner ring was nearly impossible to get in and position properly, so I ended up using it without the inner ring, but then the condom actually tore mid-act...

- It's hard to pose the doll to go "balls-deep" during sex without resorting to extreme limb angles.

- It's hard to clean the orifices properly. I tried douching it many times with warm water but still I could feel lube remaining if I probed it with my finger. It just won't flush it all out.

- Cuddling is really relaxing, I can imagine actually spending more time doing that than sex.

All in all, it's a great product and I don't regret the purchase, but I have a lot to learn to make the experience smoother.
Floydpink,

Glad you are enjoying her. Regarding sex, I think posters are split about the use of female condoms. I personally never bothered because Sanhui internals are so enjoyably stimulating that I would not want to dampen that at all. If anything, the challenge is that I don't want it to end so I back off a few times before I can't hold back anymore. ;) When that time comes, if I'm thinking I won't be up for immediate cleaning, I finish outside (e.g. late night before a work day). When I do this, I leave her lubed up and clean her up to a couple days later without issue. If I finish inside, I try to get the applicable orifice cleaned out pretty quickly.

For cleaning, I highly recommend these items that Forb found and shared in multiple posts:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00 ... UTF8&psc=1

Scroll down to the "frequently bought together" items and pick up the long metal attachment as well. I already had a cheap plastic version of the diverter from a detachable shower head kit I bought at Walmart for $20 or so. With this attachment and the long hose, you can get a power wash effect and direct it all the way inside. The attachment is flexible and smooth so it won't hurt the doll if you are reasonably careful. In my bathroom I can squat the doll's butt over the bath tub or squat her on the toilet, and I let it blast through for a few minutes until I'm pretty sure she's all cleaned out. I like to put a bit of liquid antibacterial soap on the tip of the attachment before insertion as well. With this setup you don't have to get her fully into the bath. My doll has standing foot pegs, so this is particularly handy not having to cover those beforehand.
Gonestill77 also has a very handy post about cleanup you should check out. Just find one of his posts and visit the link in his signature.

Cuddling is definitely one of the great benefits of having a doll, and Sanhui's new soft silicone blend makes it more enjoyable. This is nice in bed (just be careful of her fingers and toes) or on the couch. The textured skin is great, but I also highly recommend some clothing of different fabrics to dress her in (soft cotton, satin, fuzzy microfiber for the winter). This adds a different feeling, and it also makes her seem more real as a girl would tend to frequently change her clothes, even though a doll hardly needs to. When playtime comes, she then becomes a fun present to unwrap.

Enjoy!
:glou:

Xp1967
Ex-Member

Post by Xp1967 »

I find that Sanhui's range of bodies is quite easy to understand. The 165 R is very easy to understand.
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
In the future I may buy the 165 R Abigail

INFORMATIONS