sanhuiofficial.com

How strong are the sanhui fingers?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

How strong are the sanhui fingers?

Post by Babel99 »

Hi guys, for those who has any Sanhui for more than a year, do the fingers tend to break or detach from the hand plate like other brand of dolls?

I know Sanhui uses wire as well, but my question is. Are they strongly soldered to the hand plate? I know mostly the doll from Jinsan and most of them will have all their fingers loose after a year or so.

So for all the Sanhui owners here. How do the fingers hold up so far?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How strong are the sanhui fingers?

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi Babel,
A previous SH145 I owned for over a year never had any breaks in the fingers, and I did pose her hands & fingers on several occasions for photographic purposes. Her limbs loosened at varying amounts, as expected, but no issue with fingers ever :)

My current SH158 is only about 3 to 4 months old at the moment, and the bit of finger manipulation I have done a few times has presented no problem at all, in fact the finger wires on my larger newer doll seem a bit thicker and more substantial than any other doll I have owned so far [silicone and certainly TPE].
:)

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

The fingers are quite thick and strong, enough for HJs. :whistle:

I only had one or two come loose after more than 2 years.

They also have a rounded tip instead of just an exposed wire tip that is more likely to poke through. However, I did still have a couple of finger pokes due to the skin wearing down on the fingertip over time. These can be repaired with SilPoxy or other silicone glue.

Mine is a 160 cm.

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

No problems in a bit more than a year!

anything official what type of wire is used in the fingers?

for me it feels like it could be some tungsten alloy!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

This is indeed very good news guys. Sanhui dolls are getting more an more interesting. I like the Jinsan doll, but it get difficult for me to accept that people are complaining about this for years and that nothing is getting done ... not even the smallest adjustment.

Just waiting for Sanhui to have a larger face selection, and they will get my business. I am keeping a close look on their development.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Babel99 wrote:This is indeed very good news guys. Sanhui dolls are getting more an more interesting. I like the Jinsan doll, but it get difficult for me to accept that people are complaining about this for years and that nothing is getting done ... not even the smallest adjustment.

Just waiting for Sanhui to have a larger face selection, and they will get my business. I am keeping a close look on their development.
Same here.
i wont buy a Wm doll again or anything that is being made by Jinsan for the same reasons.

Z-onedoll(160 b cup, a16 head) will be my choice next time. Sanhui would have my attention also but i do not like the faces they currently sell.

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

Do zone dolls have a superior finger design?

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Hi babel,
I've had a 156 for over a year now and I can't imagine anything worse than a finger poke. They are completely poseable and showing no signs of getting weaker at all.

Also the only reason I'm getting finger pokes these days is her arms are nearly completely limp, so she smashes her hands into everything now. NEW Sanhui models have the ball join skeleton now, so I would hope that's been greatly improved. :)

Cheers!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The finger wires themselves are great. Watch4 pokes ovcasionally.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

gator048

Post by gator048 »

Idk about all you guys but every tpe doll iv owned the fingers pull off the hand plate all 4 off my girls within the first few weeks. And my realdoll well she has no problems. You get what you pay for.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

The wires are attached just fine but the silicone on the finger tips are too weak. Emma is getting frequent finger pokes... but this is a problem on many dolls...

As Forb said, today a big contributor is also the loose arm limbs after a year that makes it hard to keep the fingers away from friction...

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Sofos wrote:The wires are attached just fine but the silicone on the finger tips are too weak. Emma is getting frequent finger pokes... but this is a problem on many dolls...

As Forb said, today a big contributor is also the loose arm limbs after a year that makes it hard to keep the fingers away from friction...
I guess that they are no perfect doll :( ... My YL (Jinsan) has all fingers loose, detached from the hand plate .... but none poked out.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Babel99 wrote:I guess that they are no perfect doll :( ... My YL (Jinsan) has all fingers loose, detached from the hand plate .... but none poked out.
I should have my new Sanhui 158cm pretty soon (2-3 weeks maybe?) and she'll have the new ball join skeleton. I will let you guys know if it holds up better asap. If I remember correctly Melissa started getting lose surprisingly fast. I can check her thread and get dates from it.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Forb wrote: I should have my new Sanhui 158cm pretty soon (2-3 weeks maybe?) and she'll have the new ball join skeleton. I will let you guys know if it holds up better asap. If I remember correctly Melissa started getting lose surprisingly fast. I can check her thread and get dates from it.

That would be interesting :thumbs_up:

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

Same story here :

2016 Sanhui 145, all finger wires perfect , one or two minor pokes easily repaired.

2017 Piperdoll, seven of the eight finger wires came away from the palm plate within weeks, both thumbs still good.

INFORMATIONS