sanhuiofficial.com

New sanhui skeleton flexibility

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Jakeelliot100

New sanhui skeleton flexibility

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

They have a new ball joint skeleton is there more flexibility to it? I saw a video showing these dolls could not raise legs past 90 degrees wondering if that has changed.

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New sanhui skeleton flexibility

Post by AVT100 »

They're very flexible.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Even last years Sanhui dolls, without the new ball join skeleton could go far beyond 90. Here is a January 2017 156cm:
PQC119BG97_21_20170425.jpg
PQC119BG97_21_20170425.jpg (389.94 KiB) Viewed 3527 times
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Jakeelliot100 wrote:They have a new ball joint skeleton is there more flexibility to it? I saw a video showing these dolls could not raise legs past 90 degrees wondering if that has changed.
Yep I know what you are talking about, this was a limitation is the past. Sanhui was having that issue with the older skeleton design only. This is not the case anymore. If you buy new, you will be fine.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

Thanks for replies

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

The skeleton is now highly flexible. However, it is notable that the skeleton joints sometimes have (logical) limitations, with some variation between doll models.

Sate, in his review of the 168 cm, noted that there was a lock that prevented that doll's head from turning backward, but my 118 can still play Exorcist if she wants. :turn-l: Another thing I noticed about the 118 is that the head does not tilt back (looking up) but can tilt down to extreme angles, and that this joint is made very strong and tight. When I want to move it, I have had to temporarily screw in the storage bolt and use that for leverage.

Also, the knees cannot generally bend all the way back onto the leg (heel to butt). Previous models I think would stop at about 90 degrees of knee bend, but my 118 goes a bit further, as you can see in the photo. Straightened legs seem to go a bit past straight at the knee before they lock (maybe 5 degrees or so), much as human legs do. This can be helpful for more natural standing positions.
Attachments
20180531_211143resize.jpg
20180531_211143resize.jpg (733.79 KiB) Viewed 3304 times

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Metricnut also mentioned that his new 145's head does not look up. If that is the case, Sanhui should redesign that joint. While the head up might not be the best pose for photos, it certainly is important in sex positions.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollmalion »

I have to say that mine too has some troubled to look up, and the joints are very thought to move :| But it looks too super resistant and able of many angles, indeed.
Review of my Sanhui 160 doll: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=101016
TDF unofficial Discord: https://discord.gg/Ku6rWs (Don't hesitate to come, we need you! :D)
A lady came, and thus bespake me: ‘I
Am Lucia. Suffer me to take this man,
Who slumbers. Easier so his way shall speed.’
Canto IX, Purgatory

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

I agree, it is unfortunate. I compensate by arching her back and/or look up with her eyes, but full flexibility with the neck would be preferred. Dolls are almost always shorter than their owners. Not only that, but even taller dolls most often don't have much taller torsos but longer legs. This is also the case with Sanhui. You'll naturally want to be able to kiss or at least look at the doll's face during playtime, so the ability to angle the neck up is important.

I wonder if SH did this to play it safe because of the new hanging storage and attachment system. It should be something they can work around. DS dolls have a similar system, and they can certainly look up. In fact, DS necks have two joints.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Well this news of her head not being able to look up is really disappointing. PLEASE FIX THIS SANHUI. I'm waiting on delivery of my 2nd Sanhui doll and she is intended to be a lover of my 1st doll. So she'll be performing oral sex and without bending the head up this is going to cause problems :(

So this pose isn't possible with the new skeleton?
DSC_0152a.jpg
DSC_0152a.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 3144 times

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Sadly, Forb, it would seem so. :( That's 3 different models with the new skeleton in this thread with the same limitation, including the small end of 118 and the large end of 168. I suppose it's possible your doll would be different -- you're getting a 158? Sanhui might make unannounced changes and updates. Hopefully it works out for you.

genmasaotome
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by genmasaotome »

I too hope that Sanhui makes improvements in the neck area. I'd love to see a ball joint near neck base similar to what 6Ye does with their TPE's. This and the relatively large gap between the head base and neck (see Sate's comparison video) are the only things keeping me from buying a Sanhui now (in my ideal world the 168cm would have a thicker lower body too, but this is less important than above and tangential to thread topic).

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Thanks Jimbo. yeah I am getting a 158. I'm going to contact Sanhui and ask them if they can fix it. Even if this costs time/money. I can wait, if it's fixable.

I'll report back.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Sanhui replied!
Coco&KK -from email wrote:Per customer’s suggestion, Sanhui team has been enhancing the skeleton. Hereby send you a photo to show the bend of neck and back. This renovated skeleton is surely for your lovely!
neck bend back.jpg
neck bend back.jpg (42.48 KiB) Viewed 3068 times
So it's been FIXED! woohoo Sanhui is the best! :D

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Great news! :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS