sanhuiofficial.com

Finger Pokes And Loose Joints

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Rustey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Finger Pokes And Loose Joints

Post by Rustey »

Hi,

I have had my Sanhui 145 for approx 19 months now and it is difficult to interact with her.

First, finger pokes. These are very annoying. The little finger on her left hand is just about hanging on, nothing seems to repair her. I have cut off the annoying wire but no glue seems to hold the finger. I am worried about moving her or even dressing her.

All her joints have totally loosened up so she will not hold a pose, her head just flops forward or backward. It made dressing her extremely difficult before I stopped because of finger pokes.

Does anyone please know how these fingers can be fixed and the joints tightened?

Thanks in advance.

Rustey

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Finger Pokes And Loose Joints

Post by Jimbofod »

Hi Rustey,

I know your pain. My Sanhui from 2016 suffered similar problems. :(

For the fingers, I had multiple pokes, or even larger holes on the same hand. What I did was to spread the fingers out and place them onto a paper plate. Then, for each finger that needed sealed, I added a generous dab of silicone glue (I thin I used Permatex flowable) under each finger. After curing overnight, I then pulled the hand off of the paper plate, and the treated fingers had puddle-shaped clear silicone on them. I used curved surgical scissors to trim them down from there. They don't look ideal, but they are at least functionally sealed for cleaning and to prevent further damage. There are surely more elegant fixes, but this is what I did.

As for the joints, I think some can be tightened. I can't remember who, but I'm sure somebody here did that. If I find the post I'll link it here.

Rustey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rustey »

Hi Jimbofod,

Thanks for that. I certainly will give that a try.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I have a 2016 Sanhui 145. I have had many finger pokes. Best way to fix them is inject permatex flowable silicone in all finger tips to fill in all the empty space that causes the pokes.

As for loose joints, my lady has loosened up a lot, but I can still stand her for photos. Some poses I can't get her to do anymore though.
There is a thread by Sofos i believe where he, with the help of Samara78, was able to tighten some joints. Requires surgery and allen wrenches.

Good luck......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Gonestill is right about the finger pokes. It's ideal to get some of the silicone sealant inside the finger for longer term strengthening. You might do this first and then seal the poke hole(s). If the holes are not very big, just a little bit is needed. In my case the holes got big as the skin wore thin and larger chunks came off. Hopefully yours are in better shape.

Here is the joint repair thread. In Sofos' case, the bolts were not welded on. There's probably no easy way to tell without cutting in to see what is going on for sure. I have been thinking about trying to do some repair on my 160 that has similar loose joint issues. It's probably a good idea to contact Samara78 for advice on this. Looks like she had success repairing Sanhui joints from a similar vintage as ours.

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=94222&hilit=Sofos+repair

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Can someone direct me to a brief video instructing viewers on the steps to fixing a finger poke?

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Rustey, painful but could you tell how the finger pokes originated.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

INFORMATIONS