sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 156cm unboxing and first impressions

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Wmdollfan

Re: Sanhui 156cm unboxing and first impressions

Post by Wmdollfan »

I got a 3 pack of size small string style thongs at Walmart (thank god for self checkouts hehe) and those are too large... the front and back of the thongs sag outwards with no alterations. Since they are string style I can tie a bow on either side and all is good. More pics to come as I have time...

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

So a thought on whether tpe or silicone is right for you... if you like it tight and easily get a raging boner a Sanhui would be a good choice. Since silicone is so firm you can’t penetrate a Sanhui easily if you are only moderately turned on... especially with the legs together... I have heard of some people sleeping with their doll leaving “it” inside... probably only possible with tpe dolls is my guess. If you don’t come to full arousal very easily a tpe doll might be a better fit... they are so stretchy that if you aren’t very turned on you can just stretch it open and force it in there till the sensations increase your arousal. Heck you can stuff all your junk in there... bag n all! Lol

Feeling inside with my finger a lubricated Sanhui feels quite realistic.

I am not abnormally long, but I do have girth. The Sanhui is difficult for me to penetrate unless the legs are fairly spread. I have read that some others find Sanhui models rather tight too. I know tpe gets loose easily with time because the material easily reacts to heat... I wonder how long the silicone will keep its shape before loosening up?

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I purposefully bought a doll this height and shape because of my interest in Korean pop music... the average Korean is quite a bit shorter than an American... one of my favourites is 5’2”, but 5’6” is a common height among these “model” girls. The doll is 5’1” so it helps me reflect on how my interactions would be if I followed my dreams. I am 6’3” so the height difference is large, but a girl that height can sit facing me in my lap and we can kiss very comfortably without obtuse neck angles.

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

So now my Sanhui is tucked in my closet waiting for the next time we can play~

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I wound up filling two garbage bags with all the foam in the box hehe safely packed~

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Wmdollfan wrote:I got a 3 pack of size small string style thongs at Walmart (thank god for self checkouts hehe) and those are too large... the front and back of the thongs sag outwards with no alterations. Since they are string style I can tie a bow on either side and all is good. More pics to come as I have time...
Walmart carries womens xs in store. That's where I get a lot of Eve's panties. Selection is not bad usually.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

@gonestill77 I was looking for those... I got other clothing in xs but they were out of xs thongs. Must be too many dollers in the area... hehe

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

First item of clothing: Socks! One bad move with a standing doll and you could have a foot tear. Socks = low friction = protection.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Exciting! I really like the 156 as well, and hope they make an A/B-cup version of it later this year along with the 160.

So that's how the "hymen" option looks like? Is it completely closed or with a small hole? I'd love to literally be able to pop my dolls cherry, but I wonder how this will affect the overall quality of the entry? Will it increase chances of tearing? Or is it added in such a way that it can't affect the surrounding structure of silicone in there? When broken, should it be removed or will it flap around in there during sex until it goes off by itself? Please keep us updated on this :D

So many questions. Last time I checked Sanhui don't even have a picture of this option on their site, or any other information for that matter but the price. At first I thought it was an option to plug the hole for dolls intended for display :P
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

Sorry no updates... I spent so much time unpacking and throwing away junk and moving things Wednesday that I did not get much time to really enjoy my new arrival. On top of that my physically disabled RL girl who never takes sick days is suddenly struck down with the flu and so stayed home from work Thursday and Friday, and does not work on Saturday or Sunday.

Only one word is needed to sum up my immediate situation...

BALLS.

For once I’m looking forward to the next work week instead of the weekend.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

But are you going to have to change your username from wmdollfan to shdollfan?

:glou:

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I’m still a fan of WM Doll’s general sense of aethetics even if I ultimately chose to buy a Sanhui. In the end Silicone is the only choice for me, but WM Dolls? Yeah, I’m a fan.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Wmdollfan wrote:I’m still a fan of WM Doll’s general sense of aethetics even if I ultimately chose to buy a Sanhui. In the end Silicone is the only choice for me, but WM Dolls? Yeah, I’m a fan.
I think you raise a good point. Sanhui make their dolls at a high quality level for a price that is not astronomically higher than TPE makers like WM, but WM has a body style and face that could suite the taste of almost anyone. If Sanhui keep expanding the diversity of their offerings, it should benefit their business and make for more happy Sanhui customers.

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

If I lived alone I’d get a WM Doll as a second doll, but since I only can hide one doll, Sanhui it is!

INFORMATIONS