sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 158cm "Lily" - Photo Thread

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sanhui 158cm "Lily" - Photo / Video Thread

Post by Babel99 »

Lily is sexy as hell, the Sanhui 158 woll not stop to impress me! Beautiful doll buddy!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Sate wrote:Afternoon,

Thanks to everyone for their comments on Lily, unfortunately though she is now in the hands of a new owner while I go back to doll shopping and another new doll to review.

I really want to review a PIB this year so hopefully that will be my next one, but as usual I wait to see what presents itself that fits in my budget.

- Sate
Maybe if you get it specifically for review, Pat will give you a deal?
Maybe even as a loaner?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

That would be cool to get a PIB specifically for review then just send it back, but I would imagine it would just be troublesome since he works from a small studio.

I don't mind a wait for a used one with a good price since I would also get a chance to "try" it, something I'm pretty sure Pat wouldn't be okay with even if I flushed out the cavities with tomato sauce, and anywhere else certain fluids might have gotten: butt, face, back of the knee, you know how it is.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Sate wrote:Evening,

That would be cool to get a PIB specifically for review then just send it back, but I would imagine it would just be troublesome since he works from a small studio.

I don't mind a wait for a used one with a good price since I would also get a chance to "try" it, something I'm pretty sure Pat wouldn't be okay with even if I flushed out the cavities with tomato sauce, and anywhere else certain fluids might have gotten: butt, face, back of the knee, you know how it is.

- Sate
I'm picturing a doll covered and dripping with tomato sauce. Boy, what an image! :haha4:

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I know this is an old post and you've moved on from this doll. Just wanted to say you continue impress me with your posing stills. So natural. Really gives the dolls life.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

Thanks manny, it's been unusual to read that Sanhui's skeleton is having so many issues after what should have been an upgrade this year, but their dolls still look and feel great. No doll is perfect, but most that have passed through my home have been fun to photograph even with their issues.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

INFORMATIONS