sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui large breast dolls

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Jacko123

Sanhui large breast dolls

Post by Jacko123 »

Do we know if Sanhui plans more large breast dolls beyond the very lovely 165cm R?

Thanks

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui large breast dolls

Post by DARKSUN »

Jacko123 wrote:Do we know if Sanhui plans more large breast dolls beyond the very lovely 165cm R?

Thanks
I dont know but I would love to find out. I would be very much interested as well.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

They will if they're smart! Why ignore a whole community of doll enthusiasts? Plus, the R-cup shows they can do wonderful work with these kinds of physiques.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

I'd like to see them do this with maybe the 168 that has a but more hips and butt to match, but also I think the shape looks too much like fake implants (though that's what they really are). Firm/perky is nice, but boobs of this size would naturally droop a little more. The gel implants are nice, but I'd also like to see them experiment with really soft silicone like for the Ruby13 boob pillows. They could still have a protective outer layer and have the super-soft silicone inside as a filler. Even Ruby dolls apparently don't have quite the soft boobs as the pillows because of durability issues.

INFORMATIONS