sanhuiofficial.com

Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Review of Sanhui 168 - verdict OUTSTANDING

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Looking forward to the video and more pics :)

Is the doll fixed? I heard the inside is pink which adds more realism.

Im thinking of getting a Sanhui doll next, the price for a silicone doll they do seems great!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes. Fixed and pink and very textured.

And they supply a very useful hosepipe type wand to attach to a tap for washing out.

It's very good to ask questions like this because I won't have covered everything automagically.

Best wishes

Harem

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi Harem,
I did not know the Betsy head was now available in silicone for these larger Sanhui dolls, as I'd love that head for my 158 body someday!

I'm glad you've enjoyed the sex with your new lady! :wink:

I find sex with my 158 (+ any of the various heads I have) is awesome: of a very erotic and stimulating kind :D :whistle:

I look forwards to any more updates you have on your 168 :)

Here's my Debbie :wink:
Attachments
debb0010.jpg
debb0010.jpg (164.03 KiB) Viewed 3178 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

That's the very best and most seductive photo I've seen of a Sanhui. Brilliant!

Something your photo reminds me of is the ease of moving the eyes and the painted in lower eyelashes which means that one doesn't damage them.

Best wishes

Harem

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hi,

I registered here lately cause I am trying to make an informed decision about my first doll. You made me curious about the Sanhui products. Thank you very much for this review.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Of note: the pink inside vagina (and the outer that is colored, the inner labia) is an upgrade. Otherwise, I think you get body-colored with paint on the external parts. With the upgrade, the color is dyed into the vagina. Same way with the nipple upgrade. This way, the color is in the silicone itself and doesn't rub off over time. A couple of us (Nord and myself, I think that I know of) have had this inner "sleeve" separate a little from the main body, but it is a very easy fix. BTW, if you order direct with Sanhui and let them know you are a TDF member, I think you get one or two upgrades free. At least that was the last I heard they were doing. In the past they have had other discounts or extras as well. It's a very innovated feature. On pretty much any other doll, including more expensive ones, you will see paint rubbing off of these "high traffic" areas, and then the only fix is to re-paint it (unless you're ok with it rubbing off and stying that way). Personally, I also prefer that the dye is in the silicone and not in some paint that can chip off for me to accidentally ingest. Actually, it would be cool if they figured out a way to do this for the lips as well.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Whilst reviews are usually singular observations it's credit to Sanhui that so many people are chiming in with confirmation and enhancement on my initial comments.

For this thread to be a collective review is great and so I hope people will continue to add.

Best wishes

Harem

Jepsen

Post by Jepsen »

She is a heartbreaker.Been looking around for some months now and I am back to Sanhui after flirting with Wm 157 B and JY-165 ( very beautiful faces). Anatomically correct positioned orifices are of a primordial importance to me though.Now I just have to sell the idea to my wife!
Thank you for a very enlightening thread

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

haremlover wrote:For this thread to be a collective review is great and so I hope people will continue to add.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem, I have a brand new Sanhui 158 that I'm absolutely thrilled with. I've been too busy with work to write a review but my time frees up in 2 weeks. I will not only write a review but also a detailed comparison with a 2017 Sanhui 156. The list of improvements and innovations Sanhui has added in just the past year is astounding. :thumbs_up:

NOTE TO THOSE RESEARCHING SANHUI: Do not dig too deep! If a post was written in 2017 the information is likely inapplicable to new Sanhui dolls!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Forb wrote:The list of improvements and innovations Sanhui has added in just the past year is astounding. :thumbs_up:

NOTE TO THOSE RESEARCHING SANHUI: Do not dig too deep! If a post was written in 2017 the information is likely inapplicable to new Sanhui dolls!
This is exactly the impression that I had had and the very reason why now felt like a most exciting moment to look at their new production. Your confirmation is everything.

Rather than start a separate thread, in view of us all tending towards the same conclusions perhaps adding your review in this thread and perhaps us asking for it to be made a sticky would be appropriate.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dipswitch Ninja

Post by Dipswitch Ninja »

This thread pretty much secures my decision that when it comes time to buy my next doll, it'll be a Sanhui. I love the little attentions to detail that they offer and they're so cute it hurts. Stunning, simply stunning.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

haremlover wrote:
Forb wrote:The list of improvements and innovations Sanhui has added in just the past year is astounding. :thumbs_up:

This is exactly the impression that I had had and the very reason why now felt like a most exciting moment to look at their new production. Your confirmation is everything.

Rather than start a separate thread, in view of us all tending towards the same conclusions perhaps adding your review in this thread and perhaps us asking for it to be made a sticky would be appropriate.

Best wishes

Harem
I will also confirm that sentiment. My previous Sanhui is from 2016, so the differences are even more stark. My 2016 has fixed plastic eyes, much harder flesh, smooth non-textured skin, and a completely different skeleton. She could stand initially, but only in shoes. There was no upgrade option for standing feet, pigmented lady parts, or soft butt or belly options. Mine still had gel breast inserts, though less jiggly than current. I was going to do a comparison review as well, even though my 2018 is a 118 cm and my 2016 is a 160 cm. Out of all these, I think I'd say that the feel is much more soft and realistic, as enhanced by the combination of softer silicone and textured skin. Bottom line: Sanhui have been busy implementing improvements, many of them based on feedback they actively seek here and take seriously.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

It is very agreable too see that sanhui has made this doll anatomically correct.That is an important outstanding point.

However if the measurements indicated by the resellers are correct, the doll has too long legs with 89cm (inner thigh lenght). For a 168 tall doll such lenght should in case of realistic ratios not exceed 84-85 cm.Perhaps you could verify such leg lenght.?

The shoulders width seems also too small compared to the hips width (not the hips line) on the pictures but perhaps that is a false impression. The rules of gracefullness for a nice female silhouette impose shoulder width to not be neither inferior neither too superior to hips width. It would be usefull if you could take these two measurements (overall) and compare them

For an hips line of 87, a realistic waist line should not be inferior to 60 cm but due to weight reduction and sexual appeal most lovedoll dont respect this condition of realism.

Anata
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Anata »

Hello Haremlover,

Would you mind comparing the Sanhui with the DS dolls ?

I am very interested by those two quality silicone dolls and would like to know better what are, in your opinion, the best points of each ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm told the DS EVO is very good but have not experienced one yet. However one such lady tells me that she'll pay me a visit before long. The DS 167 of last year was wonderful as a photo model but I made suggestions to DS which resulted in the EVO.

Without doubt the Sanhui is excellent and has a robust feel whilst being soft in the right places. Both models being with built in vaginas, the standing version of the Sanhui presents an advantage on being able to stand in the shower for cleaning. I'm not really sure how that's best achieved with a doll that doesn't stand . . . .

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS