sanhuiofficial.com

2018 168cm knees loose.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 2018 168cm knees loose.

Post by haremlover »

It's good to see everyone talking. Very often simple misunderstandings can get in the way of things and it's great to see the chain of communication working.

To all here, all are friends and we work to the same end, that dolls can make lives happier.

To that end there are some very special words which help us
Forgive us our wrong steps as we forgive the wrong-steps of others.

We all make them from time to time and please no-one take any criticism or misunderstanding here as any matter of personal offense.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

haremlover wrote:It's good to see everyone talking. Very often simple misunderstandings can get in the way of things and it's great to see the chain of communication working.

To all here, all are friends and we work to the same end, that dolls can make lives happier.

To that end there are some very special words which help us
Forgive us our wrong steps as we forgive the wrong-steps of others.

We all make them from time to time and please no-one take any criticism or misunderstanding here as any matter of personal offense.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks for these special words that help lead to final resolutions, Harem~

In response to Miracle's remarks with kind reminders:
First, Sanhui sales reps work on QQ (msn apps in China) for domestic business and overseas via emails&skype only. Wechat (another apps) is never open as a platform for business and the private contact of our staff member you added on Wechat from the last visit may well continue to be private communications with benevolence; Pls kindly contact working QQ for final resolutions, better ASAP.
Second, we are looking forward as much as the very customer to hearing the outcomes of your discussions with Jeff from BCD.
Last but not least, this is an issue pending for immediate resolution from both parties--Sanhui and Dollscastle under protocol of warranty.

Proposal (as previously mentioned):
--Verification on the order for Jab placed by DollsCastle with photos/video to show body details and receipt info.of the package;
--either Sanhui's sending tool kit for fixing the not-too-tight knees
OR
Customer's returning doll body to factory for repairs with DollsCastle's handling of return shipping to factory;
--shipping tool kit/repaired doll from factory to customer is paid by Sanhui.

Looking forward to message from DollsCastle and Jab on final resolution!

Best regards,
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Dear Sanhui,
Do you have a staff called: Huang, Lanzhen?

here is part of the conversation between us:

She said:
这个客人除了说一条腿骨架掰松了,同时还说很多定制项没给他做。定制项我们都按照您下单的信息制作拍图经您确认的。这个由您跟客人解释! 骨架问题,客户是否有按照说明书使用?您是否有告知客人新骨架的正确使用方法?现在松了,您联系他可发回厂里修复,然后您再安排寄回给客人吧。

I said:

你好,黄小姐。我已经在论坛回答了公司代表,我希望这件事不会影响到你,因为这不是你的错。这件事也不是我的错,而且,也不是我个人可以担当的。现在的问题是如何恰当解决,而不是怪罪于任何人。

Please translate it for Jab and people on the forum
Please check out this lady's wechat, you will find what I have said is true

PLEASE DO NOT SAY SOMETHING YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW!

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

This is her name and nickname and wechat :
Last edited by netwit on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal info

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Dear Sanhui,
The first massage I got from her is:
On August 28th, 8:41 AM and I replied immediately.

Please check her cell phone to see the truth and please correct what you said on the forum, and I appeal to you an apology!

Miracle

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Dear Miracle,

This message from our colleague at parcel section to you on Aug.28th was the first-time appeal for your coordination in supports for the customer.
She said: 这个客人除了说一条腿骨架掰松了,同时还说很多定制项没给他做。定制项我们都按照您下单的信息制作拍图经您确认的。这个由您跟客人解释! 骨架问题,客户是否有按照说明书使用?您是否有告知客人新骨架的正确使用方法?现在松了,您联系他可发回厂里修复,然后您再安排寄回给客人吧。Some customer (wrote to Sanhui support team asking for verification of order in a separate email to Sanhui) reports his order (via DollsCastle) not having all customizations matched and a loose joint (after about a month in use). As for requested customizations, all are accomplished accordingly and confirmed by you via factory photos (and video in demonstration). Pls contact the customer with explanation. As for the joint, wondering if the customer has been informed to operate new skeleton following instructions? It may well be for you to contact the customer to have repairs back to factory and arrange shipping back to him.

The second appeal right after as follow:

You said: I am now on vacation abroad.
This customer is not of my direct contact but order from a commission agent.
I will talk to him on resolution nicely.
She said: This is an order via your contact with us. Concerning loose joint, you’d better get in contact with the customer/client on how to carry on repairs.

You said: It was the customer who contacted his agent, and I did not know that before. The agent’s name is Jeff. I am communicating with him.
She said: For after-sales issue, better contact customer on for resolution asap. I can then follow up at the factory and any delay would cause troubles in explanation to customer! Pls place order via sales reps in future coz I personally cannot afford to tackle all issues.
You said: okay

Then third appeal happened this Wednesday after reps responded to Jab’s frustration.
Pls kindly correct the translation if not fully interpreting what you said:
你好,黄小姐。我已经在论坛回答了公司代表,我希望这件事不会影响到你,因为这不是你的错。这件事也不是我的错,而且,也不是我个人可以担当的。现在的问题是如何恰当解决,而不是怪罪于任何人。
Hello Ms. Huang, I’ve responded Sanhui reps on the forum and I hope this case is not to affect you coz this is not your fault. Not my fault either, also, not that I personally can afford to solve. What matters now is to seek appropriate resolution but not to blame on anyone.

Based on what the customer (Jab) appeals, verification on order (details) may well be to resume towards accomplishment via TDF support team’s continuing helps. Pre-shipping video to demonstrate all requested customizations (especially with some particularities) is to present when required to match. Such data are stored for each corresponding order under terms of warranty and vendor policy* that guarantee safe and sound receipt of package--any mistake/damage to the order/package is to be corrected/tackled immediately within 72hrs (under couriers’ protocol) based on prompt feedback and positive communications, replacement if irreversible damage occurs. Further, concerning after-sales services, Sanhui team hereby appeals progressive coordination from DollsCastle to pin down and work towards finalized resolution for the report issues. The team is at your service having videos and maintenance kit already prepared.

Sincerely,
Sanhui Team

* Warranty Terms and Vendor Policy: https://www.sanhuidolls.com/about-sanhui
Last edited by netwit on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed pics; Rule 1
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Jab

Post by Jab »

This doll is less than 1 month old doll.
I do not want a repaired doll.
I want a new working standing capable doll with original customisations.
You have the order from Miracle of Dolls Castle.
The videos I made speak for themselves.
Over 1000 views as well.
My vendor isn't responsible for a defective doll.

Normal defective doll protocol:
Doll is replaced with new doll.
Old doll is sent to a vendor to sell to get some money back for mfr.

Do you stand by your product. Yes or no?
Words are cheap.
Actions mean more than words.

Jab.

Jab

Post by Jab »

Sanhui team,
I want BCD to have permission to enter this thread.
Thank you in advance.

Jab.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Jab wrote:Sanhui team,
I want BCD to have permission to enter this thread.
Thank you in advance.

Jab.
I agree with Jab.

Miracle

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

I'm sorry but this entire thread is outside of forum policy. A business can be damaged by this public dialogue which can in turn put the Forum in jeopardy if the injured business decides the forum is partially liable.
Without the forum, all this would not even be possible.

While many may find this intriguing, it is not healthy for the forum.

This thread is now locked, and interested parties are again encouraged to take advantage of our Dispute Section if you wish to continue this dialogue.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS