sanhuiofficial.com

Isabella the Tiny Temptress!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Pitted

Re: Isabella the Tiny Temptress!

Post by Pitted »

I don't think it's the same body. Close, but not as curvy. I looked at the two of those quite a bit.

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

I think the 118cm fairy is the closest to keeping the body type in a slightly larger frame

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

You're right, I missed the 118 cm model.

The wigs are for dolls of 105 cm; If they go well, you will have succeeded.

Try and buy some.

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step0.php? ... &pagenow=1

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

wow! Thanks for that link! So many options...
I'm blown away that there is seemingly very few owners of the 92cm on TDF. Or if there are, that they dont post pics!!

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Of course.

You are our hero.

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

Awesome little doll. Thanks for sharing.

Can you tell us what you used to carry her in and out of the hotel room? How concealed was she and how did you feel?

Thanks!

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

Ok, so at first I wanted to just get a cheap motel room, mainly for being able to bypass bringing her into the lobby. Then I thought about the big front window that prying eyes might be able to see in. So I relented, and figured a hotel room would provude the most privacy. Now to get around the lobby. I purchased a storage container from Wal-Mart that the whole factory box could fit in, and placed it on a luggage cart, and walked right in. Through the elevator, and into the room. Turned the t.v. on moderately loud, and began unboxing. Then the real fun started!

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

I'm addicted to your doll! Today there is no dose?

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

Here's a few more! I get the feeling not many people want me to continue posting pics. There are alot of views, but very ufew comments. There's even fewer views on Doll Album. Guess she's not everybody's cup of tea!
Attachments
LRM_EXPORT_20180915_160835.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180915_160835.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1529 times
LRM_EXPORT_20180915_160946.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180915_160946.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1529 times
LRM_EXPORT_20180915_160753.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180915_160753.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1529 times

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Fantastic! that ass and those panties that insinuate what is below excite me!

Maybe people want to see her completely naked to see her attributes, maybe that's why they do not comment.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

What a beautiful, petite and busty little lady.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

I confess that I had my doubts about this doll, I am saving and I am far away to get mine.

There were very few images to have a reference of how it was, but thanks to you I keep the flame burning, thank you very much for the time you dedicate us.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Pitted wrote:She is a Sanhui 92cm. She weighs just under 20 lb, and has vaginal and anal depth listed at 5 in. I would say that's selling her short. I haven't tried the oral entry as it's too pretty and small to think about potentially tearing it. I hesitated far too long on ordering her, because I couldn't find any pics or galleries to show some scale. So my mission going forward is to fill up tdf with numerous pictures to hopefully help someone else who may be on the fence. She exceeded my expectations in every way! Right out of the box there was no foul smell, no oily discharge, nothing. My only regret from the whole ordeal, is that I didn't order her sooner! In my humble opinion, the best booty in the game!

Wow, sweet! Very nice bod! It’s cool to see her in context to see her actual stature. I personally think the “small” dolls are as sexy as the full-size versions, with the giant plus of being way easier to handle and store away when necessary. She’s sure all woman, with her tits n ass! 8) Cheers and enjoy your new companion! Great pics
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Dipswitch Ninja wrote:She's gorgeous!!!

8O

If I'm being honest, I was never interested in dolls under 148cm, but this may have changed my mind. If I wasn't so terrified of her getting seized by customs, I'd almost certainly order one.

Yeah agree on that customs thing... and hope manufacturers give us better adult head choices!
Isabella is very sweet, but I’d prefer an even more mature face, my opinion only.
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

Isabella says good morning!
Attachments
LRM_EXPORT_20180916_082400.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180916_082400.jpg (731.46 KiB) Viewed 1478 times
LRM_EXPORT_20180916_081737.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180916_081737.jpg (707.91 KiB) Viewed 1478 times
LRM_EXPORT_20180916_081156.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180916_081156.jpg (803.96 KiB) Viewed 1478 times

INFORMATIONS