sanhuiofficial.com

Isabella the Tiny Temptress!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
rgv4

Re: Isabella the Tiny Temptress!

Post by rgv4 »

Projecteva, I think there should not be a problem with the weight, it's not an inflatable doll, lol.

Anyway, that's my point of view, keep in mind that I do not have the doll, this is a conjecture, if nobody says anything, you'll have to take a chance.

Regarding the links, I will review them just in case, please tell me, in which of them the alert has been, greetings.

Projecteva
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Projecteva »

rgv4 wrote:Projecteva, I think there should not be a problem with the weight, it's not an inflatable doll, lol.

Anyway, that's my point of view, keep in mind that I do not have the doll, this is a conjecture, if nobody says anything, you'll have to take a chance.

Regarding the links, I will review them just in case, please tell me, in which of them the alert has been, greetings.
Again thank you for a quick reply in regards to the living being weight over the doll...lol. I just want to make sure because of what I was told by another regarding another doll but on a small scale but not far off in cm,. If I rekall I think it's by 10 cm Sanhui being the tallest between the two.

And yes sure thing, it was the beautiful dolls link that yave me the pop up and would not allow me to proceed any further ;)!

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

It's weird, I have not had problems opening the page.

The link has been taken directly from this forum in the seller's section, I have put it back, if the antivirus shows a warning, I do not know what the problem may be.

The seller is completely trustworthy, Pitted and jissystick bought their dolls from this seller.

If you have problems to see the page, contact the seller through PM, greetings.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Projecteva, edit the publication again and change the revision of the links, since I have included dollto.

Projecteva
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Projecteva »

rgv4 wrote:Projecteva, edit the publication again and change the revision of the links, since I have included dollto.

I do not know what I have done, I have put the links of the Projecteva review on this page and I can not delete them.

If any moderator or administrator can delete that publication, I would appreciate it, thank you.
How would I do that? I'm semi new to the forum?

Projecteva
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Projecteva »

Rgv4, I hope I edited correctly,. I saw the edit button and went back to edit.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Below the date of publication, there are several options, edit or delete, click with the mouse or finger and you can change the whole comment.

When they have passed 24 hours after the publication the system will eliminate the options and they will not be able to correct anything, greetings.

djinn

Post by djinn »

Hi Cadam8152,

I get mine at thesilverdoll. You have the price in the different links rgv4 kindly provide.

I want to make also a precision: your are the customer and the manufacturer can custom your order as you wish!
So, I see people hesitate between the 2 heads option. Personally, I've ask to have both of them in my order!
Just cost me several hundred of bucks more.

2 heads because on one of them the opening seems pretty small accorded to the different review I've read.

Have a good day all.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Thanks djinn, as you good say, if you can pay a little more, buy the 2 faces or a second doll with the other side face.

In this way one can enjoy to the maximum without fear of damage by use, this doll is unique, it has no rival, it is the smallest with the three holes of pleasure that there is in the market and it is made of quality silicone, 2 dolls, It's not throwing money, you can ride a trio and everything, lol.

It is important to be clear that the prices that are handled in the different links are not final.

Negotiate the price with the seller, contact each one by private message, PM and get a good price.

Money costs a lot to get it, we can not risk too much so that later we do not like the doll.

I recommend doing it from this forum and not from the same store, in this way you can prove you are a member and therefore a special deal on negotiation issues.

Friends, at this stage of the game should not have any doubts, you have to be brave and score a goal, greetings to all.

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

Let me assure everybody, this doll has no problem having weight applied to her. I generally do missionary on a countertop or edge of bed, but I have also bore down all of my weight on a bed, and grinded with no damage to the doll. It's just a little awkward that way because of the size difference. I am 6 foot tall, and 220 pounds. If you are shorter guy, I could only see that as a huge plus and would likely be even more enjoyable. This doll is solid body wise. The only parts to be very careful with are her hands and feet. That is the only damage mine has suffered due to my own negligence. I had her standing for far too long while I took pictures. The stress of her weight pushed through the bottom of her foot. Here's a couple long overdue pictures.....and one where she ends up when the photo shoot is wrapped up rather quickly! Lol
Attachments
LRM_EXPORT_1369073344681346_20190209_142928659.jpeg
LRM_EXPORT_1369073344681346_20190209_142928659.jpeg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2002 times
LRM_EXPORT_1368956303734308_20190209_142731618.jpeg
LRM_EXPORT_1368956303734308_20190209_142731618.jpeg (908 KiB) Viewed 2002 times
LRM_EXPORT_1368767782149744_20190209_142423096.jpeg
LRM_EXPORT_1368767782149744_20190209_142423096.jpeg (1024 KiB) Viewed 2002 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Isabella is super sexy, she truly is a Tiny Temptress. I specially love the last photo of her from behind.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Pitted, thank you friend, you have returned at the perfect time!

We are all very lucky, for the moment, Pitted is the only one who can show us more Sanhui 92 material.

My savings are slow, maybe this summer I can buy the doll, but probably I will do it later because I have to buy more things, besides the doll, accessories, cleaning products, etc.

Beautiful photos, greetings friend.

ilbuono
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ilbuono »

one of the best looking mini dolls. do you've got some pantyhose or leggings for pics? i'm wondering how busty the butt of this doll will look in them.

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Pitted wrote:She is a Sanhui 92cm. She weighs just under 20 lb, and has vaginal and anal depth listed at 5 in. I would say that's selling her short. I haven't tried the oral entry as it's too pretty and small to think about potentially tearing it. I hesitated far too long on ordering her, because I couldn't find any pics or galleries to show some scale. So my mission going forward is to fill up tdf with numerous pictures to hopefully help someone else who may be on the fence. She exceeded my expectations in every way! Right out of the box there was no foul smell, no oily discharge, nothing. My only regret from the whole ordeal, is that I didn't order her sooner! In my humble opinion, the best booty in the game!
Where are you based. Did you have any issues with delivery, giving that he is child size.?

INFORMATIONS